The Betrayal [FINALE]

Two papers fell from the sky into Destiny and Nehemiahs' hands and they looked up at each other after reading it and shivered a bit.

Khalil: "Well what is it?"

Destiny: "I can't...I can't show you."

Nehemiah: "Yeah same."

Malik: "What do you mean you can't show us?"?

Sam: "Yeah."

Nehemiah: "We just can't."

Suddenly something underground captures Sam by grabbing her feet and is slowly pulling her down. It's really painful and a note appears besides Sam which says 'One of your friends must read and show the note or you will die.'

Sam: "AHHHH! SOMETHING IS GRABBING ME!!"

Malik: "SAM!!"

Nehemiah started to cry out.

Khalil: "How do we save her!?"

Sam: "DESTINY OR NEHEMIAH READ THE NOTE!!"

Nehemiah: "I CAN'T!"

Destiny: "SAM WE CANT DO IT!!"

Malik: "READ THE NOTE ONE OF YOU! ITS NOT THAT HARD!"

Khalil: "C'MON NOW!"

Sam was slowly inches into the ground it's up to her next now and it was hard for her to breathe.

Sam: "Read..the...not-..."

Sam had held her breath as she was almost fully submerged underground.

Destiny: "......."

Destiny slowly turned her note around to show everyone but Nehemiah quickly did it and Destiny screamed out.

Destiny: "NO!!"

Malik: "WAIT WHAT!?"

Nehemiah: "IM SORRY!"

Destiny: "WHY WOULD YOU SHO-"

Destiny stopped speaking and Sam came out the ground gasping for air finally able to get up and move.

Destiny stopped moving and stop talking. Suddenly she fell flat faced in the ground but some sand covered her and filled her lungs to the point where not only was she dead but she was nowhere to be found.

Sam and Nehemiah almost broke down. They didn't know what was going to happen.

Malik: "I can't believe.."

Nehemiah dropped the paper and walked away from it. As they all walked back towards the lounge everything around them went dark. At that point they all hugged around each other and started to panic.

Khalil: "W-whats going on?"

Malik: "I dunno."

[FLASHBACK]

Willy: "I don't know what to do honey!?"

Willys' wife: "WELL FIGURE IT OUT! NO WONDER WHY YOU CAN'T KEEP A JOB YOU WORTHLESS PRICK!"

As willys' wife walks out of the room a wizard comes in and says to Willy.

Wizard: "I know how you feel..... put on this mask and gave your feelings concealed...."

Willy reached for the mask and put it on.

Willy: "AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!"

The wizard disappears and the wife comes in.

Wife: "SHUT UP WITH ALL THE RACKET YOU HOMELESS PRICK!"

Willy: "Hello to you too honey"

Willy shot his wife and walked out.