The Clowns

When they looked around they saw Clowns! Everyone screamed and the lead Clown Kyra (the picture), came up and grabbed Khalil.
Khalil: "NO!"

Khalil was captured.

Everyone was kind of scared as to what they should do.

Destiny: "Oh well"
Everyone else: "Destiny!"
Destiny: "Sorry"

Sam: "How are we gonna save him?"
Nehemiah: "I don't know.."

But as they were contemplating on how they were going to save Khalil the other Clowns snuck in and ambushed them.
Everyone screamed as The Clowns separated them as Barbara hid somewhere in the lounge with the next artifact. A jack in the box.

Samantha and Aaron are trapped in the Clowns RV.
Kellen and Nehemiah are trapped in the Game Room.
Destiny and William are trapped in the Restaurant.
Shekinah and Malik are trapped in the Circus tent.

When they were put in everyone panicked.

Clowns RV: When Sam looked at her arms there were locked with some passcode and Aaron was locked with handcuffs. When Sam looked around she saw above Aarons' head a note which she called out.
Sam: "Aaron!"
Aaron: "Yeah?"
Sam: "There's a note above your head I need you to give it too me if you can."
Aaron: "Um..okay"

Aaron kicked his feet up and note fell. Aaron kicked it over to Sam and same picked it up and read outloud.

"To unlock your chains you must type in the correct passcode. Number 1. Milk, Soda, Smoke. Is there milk in the fridge in this RV?"

Sam opened the RV and there they are. Three milk bottles.

First number is 3.

Aaron: "For the soda ones, I see soda cans behind you"

Sam looked behind her and saw 5 of them.

Sam: "Are their anymore up there near you!?"

Aaron: "No..... yes! Yes there is!"

Aaron found 2 more

Sam: "Okay so 7."

Second number is 7

Sam: "Soda...soda...soda....Aaron there are cigars up there how many are there?"
Aaron: "Um......9!"
Sam: "Okay!....3....7....9....."

Sam put in that combination and the lock unlocked. Then Sam found some keys in the sink which she grabbed to unlock Aarons cuffs.

The Game Room: When Kellen and Nehemiah looked around at the Game Room. There was a box with the colored tabs of
Red
Green
Blue
Yellow.
R G B Y. And a pinball machine which had a note on it that Nehemiah read outloud. "When the day is over make sure to wipe the chalk boards clean." Them Kellen and Nehemiah went around and wiped all of the boards clean and see what's left. When the erased it what's left all together read, Tap 3 times on glass. When that's what it read Kellen tapped the pinball machine three times which made it turn on.

Both: "Yes!"

Then they both realized they had to hit the R G B Y in the pinball machine to unlock the box in real life. When they hit them all there was some parts and the note in it read replace these parts with the evil parts inside the jack in the box. When they read that they thought maybe back at the lounge.

Resteraunt: When Destiny and William we're out in the resteraunt they were both tied up and there was a note that said you mist wait until your friends' arrival to come and save you.

Destiny: "......"
William: "......"
Both: "HEEEEEEELP!!!!"

Circus tent: Shekinah and Malik had looked around and noticed that there was a light and some jester hat symbols on things. Then Shekinah ripped everything that had a Jester hat open.