The voicemail

You called Shu it went to voice mail after a while as you gave up about 30 minutes later as you walked out of your room you walked to Valt's house he was getting ready to leave as well you told him about what happened as he told you it was OK and Shu might call back as you walked to Rantaro's house as he opened the door you told him to as he looked at you he kissed you he pulled away and you looked at him he said "let's get Shu off your mind..." As he picked you up and carried you to his room as he laid you down he kissed you again as you looked at him blushing he went for your neck as he left hickeys on your neck as you moaned he smirked as he slid his hand up your shirt as you moaned you realized you were about to sleep with Rantaro as you pushed him off you said "Rantaro I'm sorry I can't do this.." "But [Y\N] your so depressed about shu I thought that would get your mind off him.." He said as he looked at you you got up and walked back home when you got home your parents said that they had a business trip to go on for 8 months as you told them be safe and they left as you went to your room you thought about what happened at Rantaro's his word repeated "~your so depressed about shu I thought that would get your mind off him~" as you thought about it for a while then you picked up your phone you dialed Rantaro's number as he picked up he said "Hello" "Rantaro how soon can you come over" you said........
Sorry for not updating for a while I got some writers block for this story I'll try to update more any way bye!!