Beside You

You woke up to a sleeping Rantaro as you looked at his face as he gave in a huge breath of air as his brown eyes met your    [E\C] eyes as he smiled he purred "Good Morning~" as he ran his fingers through your hair as you both got ready for the day as from that day on you weren't so lonely Rantaro had moved in basically he was there when you both fell asleep but there was always something in the back of your mind Shu as Rantaro told you about openings in the team from Spain BC Sol you both packed your bags and headed out there as you both looked you seen Valt he came over to you both and hugged you both as you smiled you hugged him back it felt good to be around an old friend all three of you got on the team Everyone on the team noticed that Rantaro was always beside you on night it popped in your head what happened to Shu? When you woke up the next morning you all were eating when Ange the cafeteria lady said "[Y\N], Valt, Rantaro phone as you all took the phone you all leaned in to hear it was Wakiya he said " Shu's missing" all of a sudden your heart stopped it felt as if someone just hit you in the ribs as you stood there frozen lifeless you didn't hear what Wakiya said Next you just remember seeing Valt and Rantaro's face they were full of shock the next day we headed out to Mexico With Daigo and Wakiya as Wakiya told you all his plan to find Shu he then explained the snake pit then it hit you you've heard of this place before as you sat there Wakiya noticed your face expression he said "[Y\N] do you know anything?" As you replied "No" as you got to Mexico Wakiya took all of you to the hotel you ran into Cuza from Top Wand he came with you the nest day when you went into the jungle when you reached the snake pit you were 'welcomed' by a masked blader his name was Red eye then it hit you was Red Eye.....