Trapped [H.S. MATURE AU]

"We take pictures to capture the moment," Harry says, stopping just to wet his lips with his tongue. "We see something beautiful and we want to make it ours, to possess it." His green orbs stare right into mine while he talks and I'm tempted to lower my stare, even if I know how much he doesn't like it. "But you keep running away, you never stop... and I'm aching to make you mine."

For mature audiences only. This story will contain explicit sexual content, violence and graphic descriptions of it.
This is a work of fiction. Names, characters, businesses, places, events and incidents are either the products of the author's imagination or used in a fictitious manner. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental.

All rights reserved to curatedbyharry ©

Charlene Whelan is a 22 years old psychology major, ran away from a small town, with a different last name and a traumatic past that is harder to leave behind. Harry Styles is a 28 famous photographer, born and raised in California — Long Beach —, that after years and years of practicing his job as the passion he has always had, lost every kind of inspiration and desire, getting absorbed in a vicious circle of alcohol, money and casual sex without any meaning.

When their lives collide, they're going to help each other in different ways.

Coming soon.