3.

Harry Styles

I had patiently waited for Charlene. I had let her do her job while keeping an eye on her around the room. I had occasionally chatted with a few people and I had tried to keep myself busy like that, not wanting anything else than get it over with. I wasn't bored, or anything... I just couldn't wait to leave with her. I'm not sure what I was expecting, or if I was expecting something at all... I just knew that I wasn't going to leave without her.

"You're still there?!" Barbara observes, once that the majority of people starts leaving. I slowly nod my head and decide to be clear with her.

"Yeah, I'm supposed to drop off your waitress..." I nod at Charlene with my head as she helps her colleagues to clean around. Barbara immediately furrows her eyebrows and gives me a confused look.

"Why? You know her?"

"Yeah, she's modeling for me, for that exhibition I told you about... it's a very long story," I sigh, not really feeling like telling her everything that happened right now. "Not that interesting, though!" I add.

"I thought you were using some unreleased pictures for that..." she sniffs, crossing her arms over her chest. I'm not sure whatever she's annoyed because I'm leaving with her or because I'm not using her pictures anymore... maybe both.

"I was but they didn't get approved... I needed a normal person to model for me," I shrug my shoulders, not really wanting to give her some more explanations.

"Exciting..." she ironically says and rolls her eyes. "Are you sleeping with her too?"

"Not that it's any of your business, but no..." I huff, finding her inquisitive eyes on me way too annoying, considering we aren't exclusive or anything like that.

"Whatever..." she rolls her eyes again and walks away. "Tell her she can leave, by the way!" She stops before reaching the stairs and turns around again.

"Thank you!" Once that I've thanked her, she turns her back to me again and starts walking upstairs. At least I can finally leave this place. I quickly approach Charlene and she looks up at me with a quizzing look.

"Barbara said that you're free to go..." I tell her the good news and she just looks at me with her eyebrows furrowed.

"But I'm not done..." she says.

"It's fine, we can finish here!" Her boss, who had listened to our conversation, says.

"Are you sure?" She asks him, trying to fight with her guilt for leaving earlier than the others, probably.

"Positive!"

"Thank you!" She tells him with a smile. "I'll get my stuff!" She says to me right after and then she disappears again into the kitchen. She comes out after a few minutes with her own clothes, coat and bag, ready to leave, this time.

"Finally..." she sighs in relief, as soon as we're out of Barbara's place. I chuckle at her reaction, finding her sudden happiness definitely cute, considering how late is it and how tired she must be.

"Don't you feel tired?" I ask her, once we get into my car.

"Not as much as before, now that I'm free..." she chuckles and I do too, starting my car to get to her house. As I look over to her, once we're waiting for the red light to turn green, for the first time since I've met her I wonder what it would be like to sleep with her. I'm not sure if it's what unconsciously I had thought about for the whole night, waiting for her to be done with her job, but I sure as hell am now.

"Would you come to my place... ?" I just let out, the both of us knowing perfectly the implications of my words. I hadn't thought too much about how to approach her, I had simply chosen to be directed because, for some reason, I had thought it would work with her. She slowly moves her eyes on me and furrows her eyebrows, looking at me with a quizzing look, maybe... one that I can't quite decipher.