4.

"Would you fuck off? I'm busy,"

Maya peaked around the corner, smirking at what she saw.

Kai had lived up to his end of the deal.

Cameron had dumped him last year, no one knew the actual reason as to why, only rumours.

Some said it was because he was cheating, others said it was because she was cheating, etc.

Maya shook her head, refocusing on the scene in front of her.

Kai had Camerom pressed against one of the lockers, blocking her with his arms.

While any other person would be intimidated by this, Cameron was unfazed. She stared at him, straight face, her arms crossed.

"We need to talk," Kai said, leaning down, getting closer to her face.

"No,"

Cameron brought her hand up and pushed his face away, using that as an opportunity to duck under one of his arms, and began to walk away.

Kai followed her.

Maya, who was getting bored with the lack of progress, sighed.

This was going nowhere.

"Cam, come on,"

Cameron turned around, same unfazed look on her face.

"I already know what you're trying to do, and my answer is, and will always be, no,"

She tried to walk away again, only for Kai to actually grab her this time.

He grabbed her arm, and shoved her against the wall, aggressively pinning her there with a loud thud.

Maya tensed at the sound, suddenly getting nervous.

Maybe they broke up for a good reason... Kai was a pretty rough guy...

"You of all people know I don't take no for an answer," Kai said, applying pressure to Cameron's arm.

Her unfazed face had been replaced by a face of fear.

"Wh-what do you want?," She asked, her voice was way quieter than before.

This was a bad idea, Maya needed to call this off.

"I want you, you know that. I want us to get back together," Kai loosened his grip on her arm, moving his hand down to grip her hand.

"I h-have a boy-boyfriend,"

Upon hearing that, Kai's grip grew tighter again.

"You think I don't know that, everybody knows that, Cameron!,"

Cameron suddenly began to shake, then she began to cry.

No one had ever seen her cry before, it was apart of her persona, 'tough people don't cry'.

But right now, that persona was gone.

"I-I'm so-sorry-,"

"Bullshit!,"

Ok, this was going too far.

Just as Maya was about to step out of her spot to stop this, the lunch bell rang.

Students began to flood the hallway, causing Kai to immediately release Cameron's hand.

He looked at her, before turning around and heading to lunch.

Cameron, who looked like she'd seen a ghost, quickly composed herself, wiping her face with her arm sleeve and clearing her throat.

Then her and Maya made eye contact.

Maya hadn't moved from her spot, which made it obvious she saw at least part of what happened.

But before anything could happen, the blonde quickly turned around the corner, and ran off.

-

Word Count- 506.

I'm sorry for not updating for like, a year😅 Lots of stuff has been going on, and writers block is a bitch.

But I should be updating somewhat  regularly now