I Can't Stop Thinking About Him!!

After a long day of slaying, I realized I couldn't get that "Geek" out of my head???

Anyway, I decided to focus on the important things, like Zack.

He drove me home today with the same mischievous smirk he had in the morning. (like he was thinking of something, or maybe of doing something to me, something sexual. And I think I am going to enjoy it), I thought to myself, and gave him the same mischievous smirk.

We finally got my not very big but nice- looking house. "Hey honey!!" shouted my mother from the kitchen.

"It was fine mom" I said sarcastically. I saw the look of anticipation on Zacks face to go up to my room.

I quickly wrapped up the conversation I was having with my mom and led him up the stairs.

Before I could turn around and look at him, I felt his soft yet manly hands around my waist on my bare skin, (I was wearing a tummy out shirt) I felt his heavy breathing on my neck and goosebumps traveled around my body and butterflies were going to explode everywhere in my tummy.

I turned around to face him and felt his luscious, soft and so so juicy lips passionately intertwine with mine. He was overpowering me during the kiss, then things got heated REAL quick and I liked it

I felt his hand go down to my skirt and slowly went into my penties, and suddenly I found myself pentiless and I'm loving every minute.

He threw me on my bed with a bit more aggression then I prefer.

He took his clothes off QUICKLY, and I was found with a naked Zack in front of me, I'm not complaining, I obviously love the view

He climbed on the bed of which I was lying, pentiless, but still with my skirt on.

I volunteerly opened my legs, and my V faced him and his smirk turned to a HUGE smile.
His head disappeared in my skirt and I was suddenly intrigued of what he was about to do to me.

In axactly 5 seconds I felt something enter into my V area, It was So pleasuring and because of that I let out a Loud moan.

After a few minutes of pleasuring me in my lower area I
felt his hands rise, taking of my skirt and slipping into my shirt taking of my bra.

I knew what was about to happen, But I'm not sure if I'm ready

Keep Reading lovelys
        *♥️*