THE POWER OF THE MIND.

There is something I'll like to attribute to the word mind, and that thing is the word "power."

All your actions and thoughts actually depend on your mind.

How?, you may ask.

If people tell you how much of a failure you are, you can only become that failure when you actually convince your mind that you're that failure they say you're.

An example is the inspiring story of "Dr Ben Carson." The renowned Neurosurgeon.

His books "Gifted hands", "Think big", and "Take the Risk," has been a sort of inspiration to me.

In his book "Gifted hands," he stated how his classmates taunted him for being dumb. Until he finally convinced himself that he was really dumb, and can never be smart that's when he hit the rock bottom.

The moment he woke his mind from the mentality of being dumb, he proved he was more than that "black dumb kid."

If the "so-called black dumb kid," became the first neurosurgeon to successfully separate a siamese twins conjoined at the head. Only because he convinced his mind that he isn't dumb.

If he did it, so can you!
You only have to use the power of the mind positively.

He made the people who referred to him as dumb eat their words. It must be funny how the "dumb kid," made the newspapers headline.

You can do it today!
Rise up again!
Use the power of the mind positively!

#Emmacares
#Teampositivity.
#Nevergiveup.

Comment😀 if this chapter inspired you.
Till the next chapter.
Stay Fabulous😘

Love💖
Emma💕