Prologue

Daybreak Town.

Mention this to any Tom, Dick or Harry; their first reactions would be 'What the heck is that?' Name it to a specific group; they would have giddy nostalgic smiles on their faces, like a happy memory fished out deep within their hearts before the spark faded as soon as it happened.

Those are the Wielders from ancient times: a time where everything felt perfect with the threats Wielders face today are non-existent. A time where hope was not lost; it was everywhere. It was a time of light with the darkness lurking within the seemingly non-existent shadows.

It was also a time I had been grateful to witness before I had to do what Fate asked of me.

Who am I, you ask?

You could say I am an ancient Keybearer as how Wielders these days call us. Yet, I am not exactly 'ancient' to say the very least. Confused? I don't blame you. I'm a walking paradox, as my master puts it. Unless you've been by my side for the entire time or been stalking me, my story would be a living enigma with unexplainable blanks here and there.

Oh? I didn't introduce myself? How rude of me!

My comrades call me Roukan. As I said earlier, I am a Keybearer from ancient times (Or around 1000 years before your time). And this is the true story of the fabled Keyblade War; an event no one has ever lived to tell the tale.