十三

after what felt like hours of more running, they stopped. "I'm never going out with you again if it means I have to run." sooyoung giggled at the panting girl in front of her. "so... what is this?" sooyoung's smile wiped off her lips. jiwoo gave her a puzzled look before parting her cherry lips to speak. "what do you mean?"

"never mind." she stared at her palms before sitting down on a nearby park bench. "tell me please~" jiwoo say next to the glum looking girl. "I mean like what is this?" jiwoo turned pink as the realization set in. luckily sooyoung didn't look up at her face though. "i-i guess it's whatever we want it to be." she stammered out, mentally facepalming.

sooyoung smiled. "then i guess it's a date."

a/n: hi guys im typing this on my old phone. sorry :,) and by the way I'm also sorry if you have a phone and couldn't read the fancy lettering I put in the description or for authors notes bc I know my Samsung I have doesn't let me read it and only shows rectangles so I won't be using that font anymore.... Plus I don't have it bookmarked on my computer or phone and it takes a long time to type out.

in case you were wondering what I meant by rectangles:

kms

kms. ok bye have a good night.... or day... or anything in between.

also hi high is the bop of the century k bye