二十

anxiety built inside jiwoo's stomach as she entered the cab that sooyoung's mother had called for her. she gripped her phone tightly in her hand subconsciously when the cab had parked in front of the hospital. "thank you, sir." she smiled and exited the car, hooking her bookbag full of necessities onto her shoulders. she took a deep nreath of fall air and entered the stuffy hospital. sooyoung's mother had came up to her and pulled her into a hug. jiwoo hesitantly hugged back. "i'm so glad tou got here safely, follow me." jiwoo nodded and followed the woman.

"sooyoung's in there sleeping, you can sit in there and wait if you'd like." jiwoo nodded, opening the door. sun rays hit sooyoung's face elegantly. jiwoo pulled up a chair next to the bed and just watched her chest rise and fall shakily. she brushed sooyoung's hair off her forehead and smiled at the sight. thw only thing besides sooyoung that was in her mind was the boy her mother set her up with.

anger boiled over like water overflowing out of a boiling pot on the stove. she wanted to be the only one sooyoung needed in her life. she had to be the only one.

a/n:

these hetero ass people called me a tranny faggot and i am so f*icking heated rn  yeehaw🤠

sorry for any spelling errors, i dont feel like editing this and i feel a little sick so :"))
[10:34 am]