十七

jiwoo practically jumped out of her skin. her chest heaved, her heart pounded. that whole nightmare seemed so realistic. she could physically feel the tingling pain from the harsh waves, taste the disgusting salt water that filled her lungs. "sooyoung?" she called once she realized the girl wasn't there. jiwoo's eyes fell onto a small piece of paper with words scribbled onto it.

jiwoo, as you can see, im not at your house anymore. my mom called, she said we'll be visiting china tomorrow for reasons i can't get into with you right now. i really enjoyed our time together :) you're adorable.

-sooyoung

her heart fluttered at the last part. her crush thinks she's adorable. but she was puzzled by the whole 'reasons i can't get into' part. what was sooyoung hiding from her? so, jiwoo decided to text the aforementioned ravenette.

jiwoo: hey sooyoungie~ i got your note, i'm kinda concerned about the whole thing you can't get into. you don't have to hide anything from me. because I'll always find out what it is|

jiwoo: hey sooyoungie~ i got your note, i'm kinda concerned about the whole thing you can't get into. you don't have to hide anything from me. because I'll always find ou|

jiwoo: hey sooyoungie~ i got your note, i'm kinda concerned about the whole thing you can't get into. you don't have to hide anything from me. be|

moments later, sooyoung replied

sooyoung <3: oh well my mom said she wants to  go there and "find me a boy that's husband material" and she wants us to get married.

jiwoo felt a fiery anger burn inside of her. she couldn't let anyone take away her sooyoung that easily.

jiwoo: are you gonna go thru with it?

sooyoung <3: jiwoo i have no choice.

jiwoo: then i'll marry you instead of him.

[2:30 pm]

ᴀᴅᴏʀᴀʙʟᴇ。जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें