Table of Contents

1. Never Leave Me

     It's been a few months since the Once-ler left his home in order to find the perfect material for his invention, the Thneed. You finally get the chance to see him again when he invites you to visit his factory. You jump at the opportunity to see the beautiful Truffula Valley, but it isn't quite as nice as it should be. Not only that, but the Once-ler seems to have changed.

     Although this is a Once-ler x Reader fanfiction, it's basically a Greed-ler x Reader story.

2. Nothing to Lose but You 

     After the Once-ler destroys an entire ecosystem, he becomes depressed and doesn't know what to do with himself. You comfort him and he realizes that he has nothing left to lose but you.

     This story is slightly inspired by the song Nothing to Lose but You by Three Days Grace. 

3. Don't Touch a Thing

     The Once-ler tells you not to touch his guitar, but you do so anyway. You accidentally break it, and you decide to fix it before he gets back. 

4. I'll Be Watching You

     In this three part story, the Once-ler gains a crush on you and decides to ask you out. However, you reject him and he can't get over you. 

  Part one is Once-ler x Reader, part two and three are both Greed-ler x Reader