Ch 4 × Bombing the Plot

A/n: ehem, I just realized that in the previous chapters, I've been spelling it as Kiyotsugu's Paranormal Investigation Squad ( because I am an idiot, sadly ) but it was actually Kiyojuji's Paranormal Investigation Squad, if I'm not mistaken. Sorry bout that. I'll spell it right this time hehe.

Another a/n to piss you off : I was about halfway done with this chapter WHEN I FREAKING DROPPED MY PHONE ( Zombigail, you dumbshit ) AND I LOST ALL MY PROGRESS EXCEPT FOR THE TITLE. THANKS ALOT TITLE YOU'RE SO USEFUL. sigh. So now I'm retyping it all over again ( and it was quite a long chapter, mind you ) and you better pity my poor fingers. Okay? Okay. Now, I HOPE YOU ENJOY THIS CHAPTER THAT I HAD TO RETYPE ALL OVER AGAIN.

Minami POV

'Act dumb like you don't know anything about anything because you wouldn't want the characters to know that you're from another world where everything is an anime... duh. Right, ok.'

"Um, what is the Kiyojuji Paranormal Investigation Squad?" Quietly, I replied.

"It is a club where you search and learn about yokai! We also help people who need our help when it comes to yokai! DID YOU KNOW THAT I WAS ONCE SAVED BY THE MOST AMAZING YOKAI OF THEM ALL, THE LORD OF PANDEMONIUM, WHEN I WAS..."

'Yeah, yeah, I know that Kiyotsugu. Been there, watched that episode. Blah. By the way. Your precious Lord of all yokai is right in front of you. Hah.'

"It sounds fun." I said.

I turned to look to Kana and she looked at me with a 'are you serious? you'll probably regret that' type of face.

Kiyotsugu beamed.

"I mean, I've always found yokai and ghosts quite interesting." I added.

"EVERYBODY WE HAVE A NEW MEMBER!!"

Everyone who wasn't in the club who was in that class turned at stared at him.

Kana chuckled nervously, "Hehe, well I might as well introduce you to the rest of the members, my close friends!" She said while waving to the people nearby us.

'Well I guess I didn't even have to try to get involved in the plot. Sweet!'

"This is Nura Rikuo, he comes from a REALLY rich family because his house is super huge ( and probably haunted too )" Out of the corner of my eye, I could see Rikuo sweatdrop.

"Next to him is Oikawa Tsurara and Keikain Yura! Keikain-san is actually a real onmyoji believe it or not!" Pretending to be surprised, I replied with a short 'cool' as she continued.

"The guy that answered you is Kiyotsugu, our... leader of some sort, I think? And beside him is Shima Jiro, Torii Natsumi and Maki Saori!" They waved at me.

A/n: I'm using the Japanese way when they say the last names first and then the first name, so don't get all confused.

"Everyone, this is Yukino Minami, the new student."

A couple of them waved and I smiled back. Even though I 'knew' them in a way already, I've never been that good with meeting new people so I was still pretty shy.

Although, I could see that Yura was staring at me. Maybe she found out about the special power thing? Or even that I'm not from this universe?! Nahh. I don't understand how onmyoji would be able to figure stuff like that out. Sucks for you guys because I already just ruined the plot by being here.

That reminds me. I'm curious as to what part of the storyline I'm in. I might even be in the storyline from AFTER the whole anime and manga ended. That would be harder since I wouldn't be able to predict anything. But if it was then that would mean everyone knew about Rikuo being a 1/4 yokai except for me. Well, THEY don't know that I know.

"Hey Nura-kun! Can we stay over your house this weekend as a special celebration for our new member?" Kiyotsugu grinned.

We all looked to Rikuo.

He rubbed the back of his head and looked at Tsurara before looking back at us, "Ehehe I suppose so, if that's okay with Yukino-san?"

Now they all looked to me.

"Y-Yeah sure. I guess it'll be fun."

"Alright then! It's decided! This weekend we stay over at Nura-kun's house!"

'YYESSS! yes yes YES YES YESSS! I GET TO STAY OVER AT MY FAVORITE CHARACTER'S HOUSE, RUN INTO MY FAVORITE YOKAI LIKE KUBINASHI OMG AND MAYBE EVEN SEE RIKUO'S NIGHT FORM! Thank you world, you are finally being kind to me.'