Ch 7 × Heads and Glasses

a/n: hehe I finally updated, sorry for updating really slow. I started school and I don't have as much time on my hands but I'll try my best!

Minami POV

I finally managed to jump off the tree, I ended up scraping my knee, but I quickly healed it and tried to find my way to the toilet. (I still haven't forgot about that.)

I was really excited now that I had known how to use my powers.

Taking my glasses off my face, I wiped them on my shirt so that it wouldn't be foggy. As I walked while cleaning my glasses, I tripped over something again, the third time now, and fell. The glasses slipped from my hands as I fell with a THUD on the floor.

'I'm gonna get so many bruises tomorrow... Well I could just heal them...'

"O-Oww..." I mumbled.

"Uh, I'm sorry." It talked...?

'How is it talking! I didn't see a person here! Did I find another yokai...?'

Sitting up from my position on the floor, I turned around to see what I tripped on and froze.

I saw a head.

Of blonde and black.

And I knew immediately who it was.

But it's definitely creepier to see it in real life.

Well to be honest I only saw a ball shaped thing, but I assumed it was a head because I was basically blind without my glasses.

I sat there on the floor, staring at him. He blinked.

"U-Uh, please don't scream..." He spoke.

"I'm not going to. Do you know where my glasses are?"

He looked at me, confused, "You're not scared?"

"You're a yokai aren't you, mister?"

"..."

"Where are my glasses?"

"Um, on the floor to your left, but they're cracked."

"Awh, man... seriously?" I sighed and grabbed my glasses and put them on, but they slid lower then where they were supposed to be and I had to keep on pushing them up. At least I could see from one of the sides.

I squinted as I took a better look at the familiar head.

"Where is your body?"

"...Somewhere?"

I grunted as I stood up and stepped closer to him and picked up his head.

"What's your name?"

'Not that I don't already know...'

"Kubinashi..."

"Alright then!"

"W-Wait! What are you doing?"

"Going to look for your head!"

He continued to complain to put him down but I ignored him and looked around the house.

'I guess I'll just go to the toilet later then!'

I walked around the huge house for about 15 minutes until I heard a lot of noise come from a room. I came closer to the room and I saw the shadows of people in there.

"Wait, don't go in there!" Kubinashi protested as I smiled and put my hand and slid the door open.

As I stood there in front of the open room, countless pairs of eyes stared back at me.

"Yo... Isn't that the human girl..." a voice said as the room erupted in whispers.

I was in a room.

Full of yokai.

Hell yeah!