Ch 13 × Tono, Tono Everywhere.

Minami POV

I dragged Itaku around and asked him to show me all the other stuff they have around here.

"So, Yokai-san?"

"What?" He grumbled.

"Where do you come from?"

"...Tono"

"Well isn't that awfully far away?"

He shrugged at me.

"So do you have any other friends from Tono that are here?"

"Why do you want to know? And what are you even-

"ITAKUUU!"

Our heads snapped to the loud voice, it was Awashima and the rest of the Tono gang, they were familiar to me but they obviously didn't know me.

"So that's your name!" I giggled at him.

"Shut up! Awashima, what are you doing?"

"I was just checking on-

She stopped talking as her gaze fell on me. She stepped closer to Itaku and whispered to him, although her whispering was obviously too loud and I could hear her clearly.

"Hey, what's a human doing here and why is she with you?" She glanced at me from the side suspiciously as I waved at her.

Itaku didn't bother to whisper, already knowing that Awashima's whispering was too loud, "She dragged me around after I found her in the training room, as for why she is here, ask Rikuo." He added a last part quietly, "I'd like to know why as well..."

She took a curious glance at me before being interrupted by the Tono kappa, Amezo, Reira, Yukari and Dohiko.

"You're a... human?" They looked at me curiously and I nodded.

"So?"

They shook their heads.

"So what's your name?" Reira asked me.

"Yukino Minami, what are-

"I am Awashima!"

"Wow... That's enthusiastic...?"

Reira chuckled and replied, "I am Reira, this is Yukari, Dohiko and Amezo. That was Awashima and the yokai you dragged around was Itaku."

I smiled at her, "Thanks for telling me his name, he didn't want to say it to me."

"Hey, you guys!"

I turned around and saw Rikuo carrying a tray of snacks, I wonder what for, though.

"Oh, Rikuo! It's been a while!" Amezo waved at him.

Awashima rested her arm around his shoulders, "You sure haven't changed, huh Rikuo?"

Rikuo sweatdropped and pulled away from Awashima, "I guess so." He looked at the yokai and smiled, "I'm glad you guys could make it here from Tono."

They soon started their own little yokai reunion, I quietly listened to their conversations until Awashima asked Rikuo.

"Why do you have this human girl here anyway?"

"I'm right here..."

He glanced at me before replying to Awashima, "She's my friend."

"Girlfriend?" Amezo raised his eyebrow, out of the corner of my eye, I saw Itaku glance at Rikuo for a while.

"No, but she was attacked by a yokai earlier because of her special powers."

"Special powers?" Dohiko spoke up.

They all focused on me and I stepped back, I had never really liked it when people had their attention on me.

"U-um, I can heal... things...?" I replied nervously.

"Really?" Reira's eyebrows raised in curiousity.

"Like wounds and injuries?" Awashima added

"Y-yeah, so far."

"Hm, interesting."

Rikuo turned to me, "Anyway, shouldn't you get some rest, Yukino-san?"

I nodded at him as he pointed out how to get back to the room. As I stepped further away from them, I let a breath of relief, it was kind of tense around that many yokai, though it was fun to piss Itaku off. I had never imagined that I would be able to have a chance like this to meet all my favorite characters in my favorite anime.

As I continued to walk down the dim hallways, I felt a sudden pain in my chest and I abruptly stopped, clenching my chest. It felt as if I couldn't breathe.

"W-what..?"

"I never said there wasn't a price..."

Surprised by the sudden voice, I looked around, confused, but I quickly flinched in pain from moving and trying to breathe.

"I'm speaking from inside your own mind."

"Oh."

"I never said there wasn't a price for being transferred into your favorite anime and crossing dimensions."

"T-Then, what is the price?"

"You will die in the anime, not in the real world but in the anime."

"D-Die? And what would I do after I die?"

"That is your own choice..."

The voice faded away and the pain in my chest stopped as air rushed into my lungs again. I coughed loudly for a while, hoping that Rikuo and the others wouldn't hear me.

"What would I do after I die here? What can I do...? HOW THE HELL WOULD I EVEN DIE. So confusing..."

a/n: I finally updated! Woohoooo!