Chapter 1

"This is Emeri Cariter, and-" BOOM! The power had went out- for the FIFTH time this week. "Damn this neighborhood!" Fourteen year old Emeri screamed and laid on her bed. "This war is retarded. Why can't America, Canada, and Mexico(or Camerico) track down the bastard who planted the bomb in the Empire State Building thus starting this crappy war and kill him/her!" Emeri thought angrily. "Y'know Emeri, killing isn't always the solution." Sixteen year old Anna McIrving walked into Emeri's bedroom doorway.

"I just have two brief questions. First of all, why are you doing that dumb video diary, and why can't you control that potty mouth of yours?" She sneered. Emeri rolled her eyes and threw her plush frog pillow at Anna, but missed due to her terrible aim. "Get out now!!" She screamed. Emeri shifted into a fetal position on her bed. Tears welled up into her eyes. Her mom just went up and left. Her dad was slaughtered in battle. The year was 2626, known as the death year. Eurasia had been at war with Camerico for 8 years. And here she was, doing the legendary EP project. But, how did a normal girl like Emeri be working on a dangerous project like that? No, Emeri was far from normal.