Chapter 4 - Loki's room

YOUR P.O.V

You've been hanging out with Loki for 6 weeks now. You keep growing closer to him. You even hugged him once!! Two weeks ago... BUT YOU HUGGED HIM!! You can't stop thinking about him. He's so handsome and cute... and HOT!! I mean DAAAAMN!! But he would never like you. You're a mortal. Well not entirely. You age six times slower than the normal human. You are now 112 years, which is almost 19 in human years. That meant that you were actually older than Steve and Bucky. But you'll never be Loki's age. You sobbed. He'll never love you....

* knocking on the door *

"Hello?"

"It's me"

You heard Tony singing on the other side of the door

"Can I come in?"

"Yeah sure"

Tony walked in with a big smile on his face.

"I have a surprise for you. Thor bring her in!"

You heard a loud bark and a Golden Retriever puppy came running into your room. Omg you almost forgot that Thor promised you a dog. Thor walked in.

"A promise is a promise."

You ran over to him and hugged him.

"Thank you so much!"

"It's a she and she's yours now. You can name her"

You thought for a while but then you knew it. You always loved the name D/N (dog's name).

"Her name is D/N"

You said with a smile.

Tony walked towards D/N

"Welcome to the family D/N!"

He stood up and wanted to leave your room.

"Tony wait!"

He turned around.

"Yeah?"

"I- I uhhh..."

You stopped

"You what?"

"I have a.... tiny question."

"Which is?"

You thought really about how to ask it.

"Well uhhh, here's the deal. I.... Well I've been hanging out with Loki for a while now and uhhh.... I was actually wondering if.... He-He can be trusted.... If maybe, if you're very nice which you are because you always took care for me and helped me so much....."

"Just say it"

"Can you uhhh... maybe..."

You stopped.

"Y/N!"

"couldyougivelokiaroom?"

You said really fast

"Sorry what?"

"Could you give Loki a room? He can be trusted I swear. I'll look out for him. He can take the room next to me and if anything happens you can blame it on me. Pleasepleasepleasepleasssseee?"

"Yeah sure!"

"Wait what?! Did Tony Stark just say yes to giving the person who almost killed him a room in his tower? HIS TOWER?!"

"That was almost four months ago. And he didn't kill you yet so I guess we can give it a try."

"THANK YOU SO FUCKING MUCH TONY!!"