Chapter 7 - The truth

YOUR P.O.V

It was 1 o'clock and time for you to go asleep. Loki has already left. He said he'd take care of D/N. She just couldn't stop barking. God you loved Loki. Well you've only been together for six months, but you've never been this happy before. You walked to your room and opened the door. You saw D/N laying on your gigantic bed with Loki beside her. They both fell asleep. You put on your pajamas and layed inbetween them. You gave Loki a soft kiss on his cheek. You looked at him. He slept so peacefully. Your eyes became to heavy for you and you fell asleep.

Dream:

"We need every information we can find about him."

"Sir, what about the girl?"

A tall black man with an eye patch walked towards you.

"Lock her up. We can't trust her."

You protested

"SIR! LET ME TALK PLEASE! I DIDN'T DO ANYTHING! PLEASE BELIEVE ME!"

"WHY SHOULD I BELIEVE YOU HUH?! YOU'RE HIS DAUGHTER. WE CAN'T TRUST YOU!"

"Please sir.."

"NO, TAKE HER AWAY!"

Strong arms grabbed around you and pulled you back.

"LET ME GO!!"

You tried to fight it but it was no use. Another man walked towards you and gave you a hard stomp on the back of your head. Everything became black

You woke up and saw Loki sitting next to you. You saw the consern in his eyes.

"What happend Y/N?"

"Nothing, it was just a bad dream."

"Y/N, you cried..."

"No I didn't"

But you felt water running over your cheeks.

His hand reached for your cheek and he swiped the tears away

"You can tell me Y/N"

"No, I-I can't"

More tears runned over your cheeks

"Hey it's okay"

"No it's not, it's not o...."

He pulled you into a hug. You burried your head in his chest, starting to cry

"It's not okay, I shouldn't be thinking about it anymore. I should forget it. Why can't I just forget it?!"

"Y/N I'm here for you. Talking helps, believe me."

"No it doesn't. I talked with people before but they refused to listen. They had to find out the hard way. People never listened to me."

"But they do now."

You broke the hug, looking into his eyes.

"I'll listen to you Y/N."

You hesitated. It was painful for you to talk about but he had to find out anyway.

"What if you won't love me anymore?"

"There is nothing that can break my love for you, I promise you that my Love."

"Okay, but promise to listen."

"I solemnly swear that I would listen. I promise."

He took my hands and I started talking.

"My full name is Y/N Y/S/N (if you don't have a second name just pretend you have) Y/L/N. I was born in the south of Italy. My father died on the battlefield before I was born. My mom died when she gave birth to me. My aunt took care of me until I was six. That was when she died of a heart attack. Right in front of my eyes. They had no choice but to give me to the last member of my family. My crazy grandma. She hated mutants her whole life and didn't know I was one. I found out the the age of eight, because..... because I killed her. My abilities were to give and take life from anyone. But I couldn't control it back then. My grandma found out that I barely aged and tried to kill me. I felt threatened and didn't really have a choice. I ran away. Far away. For over 2 years. That's when I came to a special school. For people with other abilities like me. They trained me for 62 years. I then was 10 years. After that I found a new family. A family that truly loved me for who I was. They had abilities too. My mom could move things with her mind and my dad could control fire and water. They fed me up like I was their own child. But after 11 years my mother died on a SHIELD mission. I only had my dad left. But he was filled with anger. He wanted to take revenge for her so he went to the SHIELD station. (Not that flying thingy) He took me with him and that was when all the drama started. You see, I was kept secret from SHIELD so my mom wouldn't have any pressure so they didn't know she had a daughter and a husband. So when we got there, people tried to shoot us. I got stressed at created a giant forcefield that killed people instantely. I never meant to kill them, I guess I still couldn't control it. My father walked in and I tried to stop him but it was no use. He walked to the explosives. 'Dad no! Don't do it' I said. But he didn't listen to me. He just kept telling me he loved me and that he wouldn't forget me. I knew he wasn't lying. He loved me with all his heart and always took care of me. He just wanted revenge for what SHIELD did with my mother. With his fire powers he activated the bombs and everything exploded. Because of the chemicals in the air, I lost my ability to give and take lifes from others. The only thing I still had, was my aging ability. I saw my father, laying on the ground, wood stabbing right through his stumach."

You started crying

"His last words were I love you my Little Sunshine. That's what he always called me. From the day he met me until the day he left me. SHIELD officers dragged me away. I tried to explain what happend, but they never bothered listening. I was locked in their cell for three months. That's when a man talked to me, Bruce. He told me he wanted to listen. I was so happy. Finally someone who would listen to me. He even got me out of there. Because of him I'm an Avenger now. He helped me through the process and helped me in my darkest times. He was, and still is, like a father to me. The one I hope never to lose. He was the only person that actually believed me. Thanks to him, I met other people who didn't care what others thought of me. They loved me for who I was and not who my father was. And since that day, I've been here, in the Stark tower. Having more family than I could ever dream of."

You smiled between your tears

"Do you still love me?"

"Ofcourse I do silly, you couldn't help for what you father did."

"But I killed those men."

"You couldn't control it."

You started crying again and burried your head in his chest.

"Ssssh, it's okay Love. I'm here"

He wrapped his arms around you and you hugged each other for another solid ten minutes.

Part eight coming soon <3

Sorry that I didn't use your part Shania. It didn't fit here now. I'll do it in the next one