Chapter 16 - Christmas

It's december 24th. The morning before Christmas Eve.

YOUR P.O.V

"She's just a girl, and she's on fire. Hotter than a fantasy, lonely like a highway. She's living in a world, and it's on fire. Feeling the catastrophe, but she knows she can fly away"

You were showering and singing (like almost everyone does. No? Just me? Okay...) You didn't even notice Loki walking into your room.

"Oh, she got both feet on the ground
And she's burning it down. Oh, she got her head in the clouds. And she's not backing down"

You inhaled deeply before you burst out singing louder than before

"THIS GIRL IS ON FIREEEEEE!!! THIS GIRL IS ON FIREEEEE!!! SHE'S WALKING ON FIREEEE!!! THIS GIRL IS ON FIREEE!!!"

LOKI'S P.O.V

You went back from the kitchen. You just had breakfest but Y/N first wanted to take a shower.

You didn't even knock om her door because you knew she wouldn't mind you coming in. You were her fiancé after all.

You looked around but saw no one. Then you heard something. You walked closer to the noise as you noticed Y/N was singing. Even when she just woke up, she still sang beautiful. You didn't call her an Angel for nothing. You stood behind the door, listening to her. You knew that if you walked in, she'd turn into a tomato and stopped singing. You didn't want that to happen. You loved her voice.

YOUR P.O.V

You stepped out of the shower and wrapped a towel around you. You walked into your room as you left your clothes on your bed.

When you opened the door you saw Loki sitting on your bed.

"You have a beautiful voice."

You started blushing

"How much did you hear?"

"Everything darling...Everything."

"...."

You looked for your clothes as you realised they were on your chair (we all know the laundry chair)

You tried to walk towards it but you were stopped by Loki. He hugged you from behind.

"Loki"

"Yes darling?"

"I have to get my clothes."

"You won't need them."

You blushed

"I...I do need them..."

You turned around and looked straight into Loki's eyes.

"No you don't"

He said with a misschievious smile

"Yes I do"

"No you don't"

"Yes I do"

"No you don't"

"Yes I do"

"You don't"