new life

~A Bit Of The Time Skip~
Its been a few weeks since the cenobites captured you for unintentionally opening the box you were allowed to leave Pinheads room to explore you came across a sleeping hell hound of sorts. You kneel down a few feet away examining it looked up at you growling as it began to get up and walk towards you sitting there frozen once its fleshy face was inches away from you it licked you!. "Ah...gross" he yipped in excitement and ran to a corner and grabbed a rubber skull? That's wierd you thought he dropped it at your feet "oh you wanna play?" You get to your feet holding the rubber skull and huck it across the room he skidded across the floor to get it about to bring it back he stopped and looked up.

Your turned and jumped to see Pinhead he smiled "sorry to startle you Y/N" "i-its okay Pinhead..." He held his hand out holding the picture of Elliot "hey whered yo-" "i made the bed and found this under your pillow i figured you'd want to keep it close" you nodded. "He must've really loved you Y/N i however wish i could love you the same as he" you blushed "Pinhead that's awfully sweet of you... I've grown a bit fond of you as well over these last few weeks...". He smiled down at you and kissed your cheek "im glad to hear that..." You took his hand in yours "i wish you could've met him...you remind of him...your...manner? I think..." He chuckled "old and boring?" You giggled "he was far from boring as are you Pinhead...but...E-elliot was the love of my life....".

He frowned "im so sorry he's gone...and that all you know is it had to do with the puzzlebox...i wish i could help you..." You layed your head against his chest as he held you close you trying not to cry. "Maybe you can Pinhead..." "Hm? How so?" "Maybe i could start a new...with you?" He chuckled and lifted your chin "nothing would warm this cold heart more" you smiled and attempted to stand on your tip toes to give him a kiss he just laughed and leaned down for you. You glared at him then kissed him lightly your heart fluttered the fact you had the guts to do so was crazy he pulled away "so soft and gentle...hmh...i can tell you hide dark desires... I'll get them out of you at some point love" you blushed bad knowing what he was talking about.

He noticed you yawned "not get enough sleep?" You sighed "no...i keep having dreams about Elliot..." He picked you up bridle style and you squeaked "hmhm...my new squeaky toy" you playfully hit his chest he began to carry you to your room the female cenobite saw you two and smiled "getting along?" You sleepily nodded "yes..." and layed your head against his chest. "Goodnight Y/N rest well..." She brushed hair out of your face and Pinhead smiled proceeding to the bedroom carefully he layed you on the black silky bedding he began to leave but you grabbed his hand. "Please stay? At least till i fall asleep Pinhead?" He smiled warmly and crawled on the bed next to you wrapping his arms around you holding you close to him you smiled sleepily he kissed your cheek and whispered "perhaps i can be what you dream about?" He pulled the covers over you two with that you fell asleep.

~Dream~
You were suddenly it Elliots home you looked around confused you carefully walked around hoping it wouldn't turn into a nightmare you hear some music playing from the old parlor. You smiled as you got closer it was Elliots favorite classical song he'd always dance with you when it played sadly he wasn't there to dance with you. You twisted the knobs of the double doors you peeked inside to the the silhouette of a man swaying slightly to the music "care to dance Y/N?" Your eyes widened knowing that voice "Elliot?"

(To be continued in the next chapter sorry if this one was meh and too short)