Please

"oh well it must be time then my love" he sighs as you nod "well best we don't keep her waiting then?" You say heading for the door but Pinhead grabs your hand. "Darling are you sure about meeting Angelique?" You nod "of course, why wouldn't i be?" You pull away sliding on your favorite hoodie and skip out the door. He sighed "i know Elliot, female friends are important...yes Angelique and i have our issues but i shouldn't stop them from being friends" he makes his way out the door and to the kitchen. "Wow really? Yours saved you?" You asked Angie "yes and my chatterer beast was smaller than me at the time she passed two years ago though" she says "oh no, that's so sad Angelique" she nods "she lived a long life though" she smiles a little. "What?" You ask "oh when she was smaller she loved to attack peoples ankles when she wanted to play, it's how she let you know" you laugh "that's so sweet" you say. She nods "Azazel was her name" you nod "uhm Angelique, when should we...talk?" You ask she nods "later, do you have somewhere we can go?" She asks "yes, the Female is with us too on this" "good" she says. "You know you remind me a lot of myself at your age" she smiles "i-i do?" You ask as she nods "definitely courageous and smart, you are as well a beautiful young girl" you smile "thank you" you say "that means a lot i am also surprised you let me call you by your name" she giggles "I consider you a friend Y/N, you have my full trust i hope i have yours too" you nod. "Of course you do Angie i promise and i owe you my life for your help" she smiles "nice try but you're pretty much already dead" you laugh "can't blame me for trying right?" She giggles.

"No i cannot Y/N, i could try but it wouldn't work that well" you both laugh "so has he been... treating you alright?, Pinhead i mean" you nod "of course he has been, but i find it's to make me forget about Elliot" she sighs and nods. "I had a feeling you'd say that, i sense part of him truly loves you but the other is to kill off his better half" you nod looking away from her "so the plan by what your father told me is you go about your days with Pinhead till we find Elliot?" She asks as you sigh "yes, I'll do my best faking that i enjoy his company" "good, he may be wondering where the you are at i shall want to speak with you again later" you nod and she leaves you in the small library alone. You want to go find the Female or your Dad but you wanted to be with Elliot more than anyone, even Pinhead wouldn't be able to aid your sadness and fear more so make it worse. You stayed in your chair and sighed you reach into your bra unfolding the picture of you and Elliot making you smile a little also you found your eyes getting heavy and dozed off hoping to dream of happy things.

You were thinking of Elliot before you fell asleep, maybe he'd be in your dreams again tonight maybe your Dad would even be nice and make that happen. You awoke in your dream in your old house the one with Elliot but there was no music or hearing his voice this time you grew a little concerned. "E-elliot?" You whispered and nothing was your reply "Elliot where are you?" "In here darling" his voice came from the kitchen you smile in relief. You reach the to see his silhouette, but noticing the chains and body parts hanging everywhere your eyes widened "E-elliot?" You step closer to him. "Yes love?" It was his uniform, but Pinheads well...head and Elliots voice you jumped back "Elliot whats happened?" You say scared of this sight "what do you mean darling?" He asks with curiosity on his face. You take a look around "all of this" you gesture you gasp when you see your Dads right arm his glove being the give away "dad?" as your eyes begin to water. Then seeing your man moms head on a hook "Jason no..." You do being to cry it worsens when you see Uncle Pennys torso "what did you do?!" You screech. He chuckles "i have no idea what you mean darling I'm lost here" he steps aside from the table to reveal Elliot mutilated you step back shaking your head no while he's stepping forward with a smirk.

"St-stay away from m-e" you choke out "but Y/N my love why on earth would i want to do that?" He asks calmly "you killed them!" You cry out. He chuckles "you wanted this, so no one would be in the way of our love" you shake your head no and suddenly back into a wall he reaches a bloodied hand out to you. "It's alright love, come here I'll make those tears go away" you scream no and wake up in the library you scream fills the room you then hear footsteps racing towards you to show your Dad and the boys. "Y/N?, Princess hey... it's alright what happened?" He asks as your shaking with wide eyes "D-daddy..." You stutter leaning into him as he holds you and you hide your face against his chest as the others approach. "Kiddo whats wrong?" Your Uncle asks as Jason puts a hand on your thigh Pinhead goes to take your available hand but you flinch violently and snap your head upward to him. His eyes widened seeing the true fear in yours "love?" He says kneeling in front of you as you try to curl up as small as you can. "Uh, give us a minute alright boys?" Your dad suggests they nod in agreement and get up and leave your dad sighs looking to you. "Princess what happened?, I want you to be honest with me" he says as you nod and explain the horrid dream you had fearing what will happen to Elliot way more than before.