Home

"Really Elliot? You'll help me?" You ask with a few tears trickling down your cheeks "of course darling, part of a relationship is to be there for them throughout their crazy shenanigans" he says taking your hand leaving a kiss. You smile and kiss his cheek "thank you elliot, you seen once i accidentally transferred my power into Jason i-i sensed he was in danger and it just sort of happened" you say unsure "he would've died if i hadn't so maybe if i sense they're in danger again it'll happen again" you say hoping it works. "Sounds fairly solid love, and how about i get us some Earle Gray going?" You smile "yes please" you say as he helps you off the floor "alright go have a seat my love" he says kissing your forehead before he leaves you. You blush a little and go take a seat you looked happy on the outside but internally you were scared you wanted your Dad right about now you didn't want to lose him again. "Darling?" Elliot calls "yes love?" You reply curiously "i do not mean to pry so you know but how are you so close...no, why were you so scared when you saw your father before we left?" He asks taking a seat with you "well, do you really want to know?" "Of course love" he says with a small smile. Meanwhile your Uncles were patching up your Dad "don't you fuckin die on me Freddy..." Pennywise growls dumping alcohol on the wound your father hissed in pain "fuck you..." He groans "back at ya pal" he says to him smiling a little. "Here's the extra gauze and medical tape Pennywise" Female says Penny swipes them from her "geez, calm down a little" Angie chimes in "don't fucking tell me to calm down" he growls "you shouldn't be doing that angry" she adds. "You know Freddy will pull through why the rush?" Female asks putting a hand on his shoulder "oh i know he will I'm just making dam sure he does... it's Y/N that doesn't know if he will or not this time i-i saw the look in her eyes when she saw him" he sighs.

"And why is that?" Angie asks Penny scratches his head and sighs again "this isn't the first time she's seen Freddy dying" he admits they look to him confused. "What do you mean?" Female asks "when he died died becoming who he is now she wasn't born yet but started visiting her in her dreams as she grew up, and at age 3 he finally took her from her mom and killed the abusive woman because she looked a lot like her daddy" he says they nod listening intensly. "Then he was living with Jason and his mom once they finished fixing up one of the bigger cabins at the lake" he chuckles "Pamela became Grandma and Jason became Mom over time" the girls giggle "but uh, she saw one of his victims going against him destroying him and she cried and cried for them to stop and that broke my fucking heart that poor 8 year old" he takes a shakey breath. "Hearing her cry for Fred and her begging the teenager to stop she finally lost it and this is how we found out she was part demon" they gasp "what happened?" They say in unison "her nails went to black claws like a beast, her teeth were razor sharp to the touch, blood red eyes filled with rage, and her black crow like wings flared out from behind her" he says like he's telling stories around the campfire. "She didn't experience death before and she didn't know what immortality was either Jason and I later calmed her down and told her he'd be coming back" Jason walks in and sighs he heard everything. "And once he came back after a few years she was happy and confused but i knew how much that little girl loved her dad" he says "and i knew i couldn't let Fred die for her sake and ever since then she's been so close to her Dad and everytime he "died" she got used to it after awhile but you could tell looking into her eyes how she really was feeling it still hurts her so much and it pains me to see her like that" he says wiping his eyes.

"God dammit" he says looking to the floor "Y-Y/N? Where i-is my baby girl?" Freddy groans in pain "hey pal, Y/N is okay sos Elliot" Penny says leaning down "wh-where is she?" He asks "shes at the house, don't worry buddy you'll see your baby girl again" Penny says so sure if it. Freddy smiles faintly "thank you" he whispers drifting back again Penny smiles and nods "not a problem pal she'll be waiting for you" Penny says with a sigh. "Really? At such a young age too..." Elliot says amazed "yeah I'm pretty sure if you had looked into my eyes now you could see the hurt in them" you say looking away as he gets up "well you know your Father will make it" he calls from the kitchen. "Doesn't mean it doesn't hurt" you grumble "oh hush he'll be back you know it" he says sternly you sigh but smile "yes Daddy" he gasps and blushes "that...just no what is wrong with you?" You laugh "just had to see your reaction" you admit "don't call me daddy, that's creepy" he says sitting down with a tea tray "oh if i were moaning you'd love it" you tease "young lady with such a foul mouth" he chuckles. "Blame my Dad" you say "well...not wrong but i don't think he has a daddy kink" you gasp "Elliot i was teasing! I wasn't serious!" You shriek he laughs "so was i" he says handing you a cup. "You bastard" you say flatly "yet you love me" you scoff "taking me as your wife would prove it, now that's commitment" you giggle he sighs "yes it would wouldn't it?" He says with a small smile.