The Day

You slept solid even with the thought of your father possibly getting killed but doesn't mean it didn't trouble you, today you really needed to play it cool around Pinhead. And hope Angelique would help you, only ever hearing about her you knew she wasn't to be fucked with and you heard that her and Pinhead had their issues. Apparently dating didn't work well since she seduced men into getting what she wanted sometimes, he felt neglected emotionally apparently. You did love him, but didn't want to lose your first love Elliot meant and means the world to you anyone and everyone could tell. Slightly you began waking up and felt Pinhead shifting next to you, pretending to remain asleep you hear him chuckle. "Oh Y/N, you are so darling when you're asleep..." You feel him kiss your cheek and on the inside you smile sleepily rolling over to face him he smiles and holds you close to him. "Gladly, wasn't ready to get out of bed anyway..." He kisses your cheek again but alas there is a knock at his bedroom door he curiously gets up and makes his way to the door cracking it to see the female cennobite "ah sorry if i woke you, but you have company Pinhead" he nods. "Give me a minute, who's here?" She smiles "they made me not say..." He chuckles "old friends... perfect tell them I'll be there soon" she nods and leaves he look to the ceiling and chuckles "oh no, who knows what they'll get me into this time...." You smile "sound's like you all are like family" he smiles. "Indeed, shall we?" You nod and leave the bedroom with him basically you just rolled out of bed but didn't care holding his hand he takes you to the large living room and smile at who you see.

Your Dad, Uncle Penny, and basically your second mom Jason "Dad!" You shrieked and jumped on him he laughs and holds you close "hey Princess, you doin okay?" You nod. Penny clears his throat you giggle "i couldn't forget my favorite Uncle now could i?" He nods "you better not forget your favorite uncle now...comere squirt!" he swipes you from your Dad and smothers you with hugs "dam, you make me feel old sweetheart not so little anymore are ya? You promised you wouldn't grow up on me kiddo" you giggle. "Hey I'm still 6 in the brain sometimes..." He chuckles "doesn't count, though it is true" you smile and look to Jason he holds his arms out for you and getting off your uncle you go curl up with "Mama" Jason. When your real mum left/died Jason was always around to make sure your dad didn't do anything stupid, also to help raise you to help out his best friend. Hence why he's your second mum Pinhead stands shocked "Frederick, SHE is your daughter?" He nods "yep my little princess..." he smiles looking over to you Pinhead shakes it off "my god, this is indeed awkward umm..." Freddy laughs "relax Pinhead she's a woman now and can make her own choices, I'm not gonna kill ya" Jason looks in Pinheads direction and does the "eyes on you" gesture  Pinhead chuckles. "I assure you Jason she's in good hands" he nods agreeing but deep down not trusting him since he knows of Pinheads plan Jasons still holding you as the others visit it was cute him being big and you being little Y/N. You enjoyed being with your father mother and uncle(s) laughing and sharing stories it did however become time to rest you all had eaten dinner that was prepared. Jason carried you on his back to your bedroom your father, uncle, and Pinhead followed as Jason set you down your father was the first to hug you "night Princess" "night dad" as Jason pulls you into a hug "night mom" Penny then swipes you "night kiddo" you giggle "night uncle" he smiles.

Pinhead leans down and kisses your forehead "I'll be in shortly my darling, just want to catch up with your father..." You look to Freddy worried he smiles and nods you sigh. "Alright love...night" he then actually kisses you which makes you smile before entering the room sighing you sit on the edge of the bed really hoping they don't get into it. Wrapping up in the comforter you attempt to drift off, you hear the door creak open "yes Frederick next time do tell me that my girlfriend is your daughter" you hear your dads iconic laugh "yeah well next time you have a girlfriend let me know it's my daughter" you smile a little. Feeling a dip in the bed you freeze a bit "it's alright, it's just me Y/N" you ease up once he wraps his arms around you but do grow concerned it sounded like they were getting along but who's to say they weren't doing that just to ease your anxiety and fear? You hoped they didn't beat the hell out of each other quickly. But only morning could tell what's happened between them hoping your father would enter your dreams and explain before then.