3

This is not a Reign (Frary) fanfic but these two are impersonating Evelyn and her mate the best... so just so you can slightly imagine their looks.

 so just so you can slightly imagine their looks

"Well I guess I have some packing to do

"Well I guess I have some packing to do." I break the silence that was surrounding my parents and me. I start to walk out.

"Those damn vampires, who does he think he is?" Dad mutters on my way out.

"Oh honey, they are mates. Remember how you were the first time you met me. Even my parents couldn't take me from you." Mom says just as I close the door.

Mom is right. We are mates and that is normal in our world. I come into my room and close the door.

"Aaah!" I scream slightly when I see figure at my window.

And stop when I see is my mate. He is casually leaning there looking effortlessly handsome. "You scared me." I calmly say and pull out my suitcase. Thank god nobody heard me, sound proof walls and all.

"Sorry." He says his thick Russian accent lacing his voice. He is acting completely different now. "What is your name?" I ask him, as his mate I should know his name.

"Gregori Lev Vasilij, treasure." He comes and takes my hand.

"Beautiful name." I remark, ignore nickname and start packing my clothes.

"Thank you Evelyn." I looked at him shocked that he knows my name but then continue packing.

"You are not going to fight with me about taking you?" He stands near bed now.

"No. I understand that is how mates work. As long as you treat me nicely and respect me, I don't have a problem with that. I will need time to adjust to your life but that is it." I was raised in Alpha family so I know my duties, besides if our relationship will be half like my parents I am satisfied.