11

Hey lovelies!

Guess who is back?

Yup I will try to go back on my path on uploading weekly. Sooo excited! Thanks for all the wait!

Also HAPPY NEW YEAR! I wish you all the best!

It's happening

It's happening.

It's actually happening.

"Miss Evelyn your parents and brother will be here any moment." One of the maids says. Her name is Brianna. She is really kind, is from Russia. She is average on height and weight but has this gorgeous blue eyes and red hair. Interesting combination she has.

"Okay Brianna. Would you help me zip up the dress?" She does as I asked her to and then leaves me alone with my nerves.

Oh you probably don't know what is happening.

Well today ticks the clock. It's has been a week since the agreement.

Meaning our weeding is today.

Last week we have been preparing and spending a lot of time together, I just hope we don't drift apart because now Gregori will fully take over the kingdom which means he will have tons of responsibilities.

Apparently mine is just to be pretty and supportive. At least that is according to Gregori's father.

I don't know why that man loathes me so much. Is it because I can actually think with my own head and have my own opinion? Only god knows.

Nevertheless me and Gregori have been excellent. He feeds from me regularly , I am marked by him, we had a few makeout sessions and he is very attentive towards me.

My parents and Kai were shocked that we are moving that fast and there is already a weeding but I assured them we know what are we doing and that our bond is really strong.

So here I am. Standing in front of a mirror in my wedding dress not even a month after I met my mate. The dress is white with lace. (Pic below)

 (Pic below)