16

Yep I know you waited long. Yes I know I suck at posting these last months. Yea I know the chapter is a bit shorter than usual.

 Yea I know the chapter is a bit shorter than usual

It's been a week now since I have left hospital and my plans are already finished

Just today me and Gregori will go check the progress. I can sense something is troubling him these last few days. I just need to know why. So I made a plan. Just be straightforward about it. That is my plan.

Right now me and Gregori are in a car driving in the backseats to town.

"Gregori I can sense something is troubling you. Mind to share?" I say softly, tracing my fingers up and down his palm.

"Well since you asked, I didn't want you to worry but you are my queen." He sighs then continues: "We got a death treat. It was about you. That is why I am tense and haven't left your side. Besides death treats I also see you are still not completely well."

Death treats? About me?

I nod my head and smile at him not really knowing what to say.

"I am sure it's just to keep you on toes and that you will find the sender. As for me, yes I am not feeling the best but am much better than last week."

For the rest of the ride we converse in a small talk discussing my parents and Kai, his dad and uncle, royal matters and our own private stuff.

•••

This car ride took forever and when we finally got to our destination I skipped out of the car happily. Since I got up too fast I got dizzy and almost fell which brings us to where we are now.

In a hospital.

Human hospital.

Gregori didn't care that I am alright and he insisted that I go for a check up.

A full check up.

They even took my blood sample, he paid for a room for us to wait and he hurried them to examine the sample faster.

Yes even in human world Gregori has some influence.

The second doctor steps in he starts bothering her with questions.

"Did you found out what is wrong with my wife? Will she be alright?" Gregori asks, full of worry.

"Nothing is wrong with your wife Sir." She answers calmly.

"Than I can go? I am fine?" I voice my thoughts out.

"Well Mrs. you are not just fine, as it seems you are pregnant. 7 weeks to be precise." The doctor says to me while smiling warmly. "Is this your first child?"

"Yes doctor this will be my first child." I wanted to ask her how? Why? When? I am 7 weeks pregnant and our doctors couldn't detect it. But human doctors can?

Doctor leaves the room and leave me and Gregori. I look up to him not really knowing how will he react. Yes I know we love each other but we are barely getting ahold of our royal duties. Adding a baby might be too soon. I know he won't leave me, but I want his honest opinion on this.

When I do look up tho all my doubts go away. Gregori is flashing me with the brightest smile I have ever seen, tears glistening in his eyes. His expression similar to mine.

"We are going to be parents my love." He says to me and kisses me softly. "Thank you."

"Thank you." I say back to him. "Gregori do you maybe know why our doctors couldn't detect the baby?"

He nods his head. How come he knows?

"Treasure there is only one way possible. Our child is not any supernatural being. Our child is a human."

I was dumbfounded. Not that I mind. I just didn't know it's possible.

I mean he is a vampire and I am nymph.

How?

And just when I thought I couldn't be more surprised the hospital door were open and in stepped Byron.

"We got a new death treat." He breathes out.

One mistery solved

One mistery solved.

And there is already another.

Love,
Jenna Rose 💗