129. If you hesitate it can be fatal just like chess

SHIP:
Prinxiety (more hinted at)

WARNINGS:
Black Butler spoilers

EXTRAS:
I was inspired by old rps and things I made for this also because this isn't like a full thing it's just small different sections from them and it's kinda crappy but it brought back memories for me

Also Black Butler AU

WORDS:
901

__________________________

『Virgil Phantomhive & Roman Trancy 』

There was to be a ball held at the Trancy Mansion, Virgil had been invited. Onlu agreeing to go because he really wanted to know who this Spider fellow really was and if he had anything to do with the death of his parents. At the ball Virgil noticed Roman Seeing this Virgil jumped into action and was away to follow them. But Logan had forgot to inform him that the spider was extremely handsome and flirtatious and seemed to be very interested in Virgil. "Virgil Phantomhive," The overjoyed male laughed and clapped his hands in delight. "Who. Are. You?" Virgil spat out harshly not really enjoying how closed Roman was to him. "I'm Roman Trancy," he smirked and held out his hand to Virgil. The anxious Phantomhive slapped it away. The male giggled and stuck out his tongue and there as clear as day was a contract symbol, "What do you want?" Virgil snapped not even fazed by the fact this strange girl had a contract with a demon. Before the male could even react Roman tossed him to the ground leaning into his face he whispered, "I want you Virgil Phantomhive. That's all it is."

『Revenge』

"The truth is I do not want to die!" Virgil yelled clenching his teeth and balling his fist. The anger vanished and was subsided by sadness and fear. "The truth is I do not want to die," The male repeated a tear falling from one of his eyes, the one not covered by an eyepatch. Logan put a hand on his shoulder not comforting her in any way, that wasn't really what he was best at it though to be honest. They still hadn't found her parents killers and he wanted to know the motive behind it.

"Abandon your anger," An angelic voice whispered in his ear, "Revenge is a silly thing to die for, your parents wouldn't want it." Virgil ignored the voice. "I do not wish to die but if I must die for revenge I shall! For that is my contract and my way of life." Logan seemed to smirk at this. "That's my young master."

"Pain tends to heal as time passes, but personally I don't ant time to heal my wounds. You may think you can escape the pain and forgotten it, but that's nothing more than stagnation. You can't move forward without the pain." he clenched his teeth once more, "So now I won't abandon this hatred because without it I am nothing!" He put his hands on hiscontract symbol. "If I must die today wouldn't it be better to do so with no regrets!"

〔The contract〕

Logan must stay by Virgil Phantomhive's side until he gets his revenge on those pigs who killed his parents and humiliated him and treated him like their pet. Once Virgil gets his revenge his end of the bargain must be paid. Logan gets to consume his soul. Killing Virgil in the process and from what he was know he showed no sympathy for it.
Working for Virgil can't be easy especially because he puts every crime the Queen asks him to solve before everything else. However Logan stays around bound to him because of the contract. -
Every Demon has its own taste a taste it prefers. Virgil's soul is full of Pride and Lust it's uncommon for a human to have two sins in their soul making his very unusual and highly desirable to demons.
"Logan! You shall never betray me. You shall never leave my side. No matter what!"
"Yes My Master."

『Virgil Phantomhive & Roman Trancy II 』

Virgil Phantomhive and Roman Trancy two males who came to be aquatinted at the Trancy ball which Roman threw every now and again to splash his cash and show off that he was so much better than everyone else. Ever since that day Roman and Virgil have been working together on cases. The Queen's Cat and the Queen's Prince once bitter rivals now working together to solve many cases but what would happen if the two most high profile Queen's servants started to grow feelings for each other and forget about their contracts... just joking Phantomhive couldn't stand Trancy.

『Virgil Phantomhive & Logan Michaelis』

Logan the demonic butler of the villainous noble Virgil Phantomhive, The Queen's Cat. Who in his eyes is only good at drowning and getting himself kidnap but in Virgil's eyes Logan is nothing more than a cat loving moron who just happens to be a demon at the same time. Logan Michaelis is bound to be with Virgil until the day he succeeds his goal then Logan finally gets to devour Virgil's soul.

However that's not exactly easy for the butler when the young master keeps causing the trouble with the Trancy Estate who he blames for the murder of his parents after some planted evidence was handed to him and now Virgil kept causing trouble with Roman and Logan was panicking as Virgil was showing actual emotion for the first time in a very long time.
"I'm a human being, Logan!"