Im so done! Part one

This is my first story ever I hope you like it.
This is a Henry Bowers x reader. Sorry for spelling mistakes btw. 856 words.

Warnings: blood, swearing, bullying.. some sexual stuff implied but only once i think.. i don't think much more tho so read at own risk.

You didn't usually cry. You didn't like to cry. Adults would yell at you all the time for crying and so you didn't cry much. Or at least you didn't let people know you cried.

You sat by a stream of water. You didn't have any friends. You liked to listen in on a group of boys. You think they called themselves losers or something like that.? The only fun part of school was listening to them. You loved how they goofily made fun of each other and then proceeded to swear at each other in the funniest and most creative ways. But you were extremely introverted so you never talked to them. You avoided everyone in school, day dreaming about stories all day. That means you didn't pay attention much as you're mind wondered from time to time. You caught the interest of someone that surprisingly didn't bother you much. They scared the crap out of you for sure but usually didn't pay you much mind. You weren't as interesting as the girls and guys in you're class that would happily talk about there weekend. And wouldn't stare blankly into space half the day. It surprised you that they didn't bother you cause you would most likely look stupid staring at nothingness most of the day. But Henry Bowers never bothered you and neither did his gang. Sometimes you asked yourself why. But ultimately you were thankful.

He had actually taken some liking to you. He thought it was weird himself. But he has caught himself thinking of you on several occasions. One day while talking outside after school with his "friends" Patrick had suggested going down to find a boy named Mike. Better known as, homeschool. Henry didn't answer. "Or maybe we can go find that weird ass girl around school". Victor looked up. "Ahh ya" he said enthusiastically. He got up from the ground did a side hug with Patrick after grabbing each others hands. "I think that bitches name is y/n"
Henry immediately looked up. "Oh ya, I bet we can get her talking if you know what I mean" Patrick said smirking. "Shut the hell up" Henry said, almost yelling. "Whoah man what's up with you" Patrick said defensively, pretending to be hurt. "Nothing is wrong with me! You guys are such idiots" he yelled. Patrick and Vic only looked at each other confused. He never passed up a chance to beat a bitch up.

Henry had left. He told them he was leaving to go home (belch isn't in this story). Patrick found this as his own chance. "Well if he dosent want to find that broad we will" Patrick said. Vic only smiled as a response.

They had found you walking home. They knew what way you walked home and had just found there way after waking for a bit. Patrick started it off by whistling at you. You turned to look at them. "Fuck" you mumbled before sprinting. "Where ya going babes" Patrick hollered, quickly running to you and gaining. He and Vic got a hold of you. "What do u want?" You asked. "Let's just take a walk" Vic answered as he slapped your ass. You shivered. What were they going to do to you?

The two boys walked you away and to a more secluded stretch of grass. Vic started by touching you're hair. "Leave me alone, please" is all you said before Patrick pushed you to the ground. He kicked you. You groaned loudly. "Stupid bitch" he said and you heard them laughing at you. Patrick lifted you up and Vic slapped you and grabbed your face harshly. They only laughed at you. He squished your cheeks uncomfortably. You're eyes started watering. They tormented you a bit more until loosing interest, for now. They both shoved you. You tripped over a rock and scrapped your leg badly. "Don't worry we will see ya later, we aren't finished with you" He winked. You already had a big mark that would turn into a bruise soon and half a dozen red marks on your face. Now your leg dripped with blood and hurt horridly. They left you there. You got up. Tears threatening to leave your eyes.

You had hopped to a small stream where you cleaned your wounds. Just thinking. You broke. You started crying as you finished cleaning yourself. And just sat there on the side of the stream. You never knew Henry Bowers had seen you. And was looking at you from a far (creepy much 😂). He knew what happened and he was going to kill Patrick later! He had studied you at school. You were younger than him and so only really got to see you in the halls and lunch (other than outside school). He would watch as you smiled to yourself now and again just randomly. He wondered what you were thinking. He grew a crush on you.

Now he saw you crying at the stream, damn.