Im so done part two

Warning: crying. Mention of injuries. Basically no warning needed.

You cried the more you thought about what had just happened. "I hate you" you said to yourself. A tear fell down sadly as you repeated those three words. "I hate you". You whimpered.

Henry Bowers was watching you a bit away. You couldn't see him. He had gone for a walk after the argument he had with the gang and had spotted you sobbing while walking. Should I talk to her? He thought to himself. Even though she was crying she looked beautiful. He decided to go over.
"Um hi" he stated awkwardly after walking towards you. Your head shot up immediately.
Henry noted you're eyes. They fit you amazingly (I have no idea if that made sense).

He snapped out of his daze when he saw you wiping your tears away. You just grabbed your bag and stood up, looking at him. You were upset with him right now. You knew he didn't do anything wrong but he was still part of the gang that hurt you. You slung your bag over your shoulder. "What happened to you?". Henry motioned to your leg and other injuries.

You were kinda embarrassed. You were standing in front of one of the most feared and talked about kid at school. And you were crying. "P-Patrick and victor" you whimpered, blinking at towards the ground. Henry's fist tightened, he was right in thinking it was them. There idiots" he stated. You looked at him. "Why do u hang out with them?" He shrugged at the question. He didn't like that question, he didn't have an answer.

"I'm sorry". Why did I say that? He thought. She just looked at him. She didn't seem impressed. He tried to guess what she was thinking. She was kind of done with his apology. He hurt other kids all the time. More than she got hurt and he never apologized to them. Disgusting. She had a sudden feel of confidence. They were alone. None of his buddies were there to back him up. "You hurt people all the time." She said simply. It was true.