Im so done part seven

Stans head snapped back and you looked at the form of a boy. His name was Ben. The new kid. You walked out of the sewer hurriedly as the others followed.

"What the hell happened to you?" Richie yelled.

After scanning over Ben you soon realized he was bleeding greatly. You kneeled down beside him. "Are you okay? Can you stand?" He shook his head, not wanting to say much. "Get over here guys". The others boys walked closer and helped pick Ben up. "Oh shit" Eddie said, not helping the situation in the slightest.

"You can get on the back of my bike" Bill quickly suggested. You nodded worriedly. Helping Ben up the path, he got on the end of Bills bike and you all soon started to ride off to the local pharmacy. All you could think about is who did this to such a nice boy. You knew it would of had to been Henry. The degree to which he was going with his bullying seemed to be rising fast. Eddie ranted off about AIDS until you got there. While Stan could only look at you, with your back turned to him as you all rode on your bikes. He became lost in thought of how gorgeous you were. When you had ran to Ben to help him that made him feel even more attracted to you, to know that you sprung into action when someone was hurt. He loved how you looked as he had seen you look at Ben with worry and concentration.

"Stan are you even listening to what I'm saying? This is important information I'm giving you, it could save your life!" Eddie spoke. All Stan did was roll his eyes into the back of his head in deep annoyance.
You all stopped. You walked over and lifted a wooden box up (what was Ben even sitting on?) and put it down upright for Ben to sit on, oblivious to the gazes you were getting. "Come and sit" you said turning to the group. Ben walked over and sat down, clutching his stomach uncomfortably. You gave him a sympathetic glance. Stan looked between the two of you and grew jealous. "Let's get in and get supplies" Stan said hurriedly. Trying to impress you by his quick thinking. You looked up at him and gave him a quick smile. "Ya c-come on" bill said as he started to walk. "I'm going to stay here with Y/N" Richie said. Stan turned and you gazed at him. "Wh..." Stan began to question Richies motives but Eddie interrupted him (not on purpose btw). "Hurry up Stan". Richie smirked. Stan didn't like that smirk.

"Hurry back" you said glancing towards the three boys. They all smiled and Bill and Eddie began to walk again, followed by Stan who was a bit reassured. "Glad to meet you before you died" Richie said awkwardly to Ben. You giggled a bit. "So Ben, Henry did this to you right?" Ben nodded. "Who else could it be?" Richie sighed.

* in the convenience store they ended up having enough money but barely*

They came back outside. As Stan turned the corner he saw that your arm was on Bens shoulder as you and Richie talked and laughed along with Ben. Most likely trying to ease him. Stans ears turned red in slight anger.

"We got the stuff you guys" Eddie hollered out. You turned and smiled at them widely. Eddie passed the things over to you and you began to take things out and pass them to him. "You need to suck the wound, good sir" Richie said in a British accent. "Shut the fuck up Einstein cause I know what I'm doing" Eddie retorted.
"Get in there" Richie said harshly, earning a laugh from you. Stan smiled lightly just because of the sound of your laugh. He began to think of you again.

While Stan was dazing off Bill sat next to Y/N. They began to have a conversation without him even noticing. "Your really funny". They joked. "Umm" Bill said shyly. "Yeah?" You smiled. "Well I m-mean I have seen you around s-school not I mean l-looking at you in a c-creepy way or anything". Richie gave bill a weird look. "But I n-noticed that you d-don't have a lot o-of friends". "Oh" you said looking down, not knowing where the conversation was going anymore. "Did you w-wanna hang around with m-me this s-summer?" Richies eyes widened a bit and Eddie looked up at Bill. "I m-mean hang out w-with all of u-us" he blushed after realizing what he had said sounded like.

"Think about it this way your basically a loser now anyway" Richie said excitedly. "Yah" Eddie agreed. Stan had now snapped out of his daze after hearing Bills offer. "Oh course I would" was all you thought of to say. After about fifteen minutes of laughing and fixing Ben up completely you sighed.
"You luckily won't need stitches Ben" You said reassuringly. "That's great" Ben said cheerfully. "Thank you".
"Oh. No problem me and Eddie just did what we could".
"You didn't have to help me though".
"What kind of person would I be if I didn't help someone who was hurt when I could".
Eddie, Richie, Bill, and Ben smiled up at you, however Stan was glaring at the other boys. "Welp" Richie said clapping his hands together. "It's getting a bit late".
"Yeah. What time is it?"
"5:15"
"Geez my mom is going to freak if I'm not home by supper, i gotta go guys" Eddie said anxiously as be rushed over to get his bike.
"I think it's time I get going too" Ben said.
"Uhuh" Bill said in agreement.
"What about you Y/N?" Bill asked curiously.
"My mother won't expect me till later".
Stan saw an opportunity. Bill blushed thinking of something to say.

"How about the three of us go get milkshakes?" Richie said, unknowingly stealing Bills and Stans idea of taking Y/N out just by themselves. "I would love that, I'm thirsty and it's still pretty hot out" you said. Richie turned to ask Bill and Stan as you questioned Ben if he was okay to go home on his own and if he really did feel fine, you also have Eddie a hug goodbye which made Stan a bit jealous. "When you get home take a painkiller but not anything to strong" you said to Ben before waving him off. Stan thought as Richie asked him and bill if they wanted to go get milkshakes, he couldn't say no because then y/n would be alone with Bill and Richie. His ears turned red at the thought. Bill agreed to go happily which made Stan slightly suspicious. Stan told Richie that he could go too.

"We can all go for the milkshakes" Richie said to y/n.
"Great" You said.

Hey guys hope you liked that chapter. Henry should be in the next one. Thanks.