R.E.M

Inspired by r.e.m by ariana grande

I laid there. With his arms around my waist and we were facing each other. As we laid there I just admired him. I counted what seem like a million freckles on his face. Listened to soft snores and watch him glisten in the moonlight coming from my bedroom window. I looked at his beautiful features and just smiled realizing he was mine. His cheek bones and jaw line were so perfect and sharp. The dark room really defined them. I played with his curls as if they were springs. Bouncing them light enough not to wake him. Wow I was in love with him.

I didn't want him to wake up. If he did this perfect moment would be over. I wasn't asleep but in a dream. He was my dream.

Those perfect eyelashes started to flutter open. He smiled lightly.

"I love you but go back to sleep." he gave me a look of confusion. But closed those big amazing brown eyes I would always get lost in and feel back asleep.

These sweet creature was all mine.

Finn wolfhard was all mine. My dream.

I just sat there and thought about the day we met and my favorite memories with him.

Flashback

I walk in to Starbucks with my backpack swung over my shoulder and wallet in my hand. I pull out my gift card and look at the menu.

It gets to my turn. "Can I get a Venti Berry Hibiscus with light ice?"

"Will that be all?" the short man named James asked.

"Also a birthday cake pop. Also the names y/n." i spoke as typed on the register.

"Of course. That'll be $5.64." I swipe my card and he hands me my receipt.

I walk to the counter and wait for my order. As I wait I scan my surroundings and notice a tall, skinny, very attractive boy my age across the room on his lap top. I grab my order that just got called and walk towards him.

"Excuse me um... I love you who starts a conversation like that? Nobody but I do." I say just mesmerized by his looks. He looks up with a slight smile that makes my heart melt like ice cream on a 94 degree day.

"I love you too. I guess you're not the only one anymore y/n." he replies with a soft chuckle as he read my cup for my name.

Flashback over

I open my eyes and realize i feel asleep while I was watching Finn. I groan and try so hard to fall back asleep. I wanted to keep dreaming about him. I start to get frustrated that I'll I'm doing is tossing and turning. I guess Finn realized because he woke up and asked if I was okay.

"No i had a dream about the day we met and I didn't want it to end i wanted to relive it. I wanted to dream about you forever. I meant what I said when I met you I love you. When we met 3 years ago I never thought I would be so in love with you but I am. Lets run away together. I know were only 16 but lets just leave Vancouver and go to Florida together forever. We can leave today. You don't even need a bag you use mine and stuff you left here." I say getting kinda emotional.

"Baby you don't have to dream about me you have me. I did too i love you more than anything in the world. You've changed my life completely in 3 years I love you. I'll leave with you that's not even a question let's leave tonight baby." he smiles as I just let my heart race a million miles per hour and nod.

I never have to wake up from this dream because he is my forever dream. ✨

////
Oof i love this one I thought of this while I was in the car and I was like this would be a beautiful imagine. If you want more imagines i have a Finn one and a Richie one is coming soon and possibly a new Finn one is coming soon. Hope you enjoyed this and I love you guys for voting and liking the book so much.