chap. 33

what meeting his family is like
•u would be having dinner at his house since his mom was so excited to meet u she invited u.
•before u would dig through ur clothes and believe u had nothing to wear.
•finn would come over before to tell u everything about his family so u can connect better with them but he tells u "they're gonna love u"
•meeting nick would be the easiest since he already had talked to u when finn has been on facetime with u countless times.
•eric would give u a firm hand shake and tell u he's glad ur there.
•mary would hug u and tell u how excited she is to finally meet u.
• "do u need any help cooking mrs. wolfhard ?" "y/n ur help would be lovely"
•when u help finns mom he just sits at the island counter and just stares at u because he's so in love and loves how ur getting along with his family.
•when u guys start eating they ask u about what ur like and a bunch of different questions that ur happy to answer.
•after hours of u guys laughing having a good time u know it's time for u to go home.
•u thank the wolfhards for having u and let them know that u should all do it again soon.
•they return that phrase back to u and as u get outside to go home u can hear all of them say they loved u.
•finn would walk u home after and tell u how happy he was about the night. :)