Ch. 1 Introduction and Greetings

Ichigo was just having a normal day at school watching the going on around in disinterest as Ms. Ochi taught and wrote on the board. He glanced over to see Keigo passed out at his desk, drooling with a textbook sitting up right. Chizuru on the other hand was drooling as she daydreamed about something (probably about groping Orihime again). Ichigo rolled his eyes as he looked over to see Mizuiro sneakily texting on his cell phone and Chad, Tatsuki and Orihime were studiously paying attention at the board. The orange head sighed in boredom as he stared out the window, thunder rumbling. "Looks like it's going to be a boring and rainy day." He muttered under his breath. Just as he said that, lightning flashed getting brighter and brighter every time until it nearly blinded him.

After clearing away the spots, Ichigo was shocked to find that he wasn't in class anymore but in an empty room. Having no idea how he got there, Ichigo inwardly groaned at the situation he was in. "Me and my big mouth." He muttered in annoyance before he heard a yelp and turned to see the room was not so empty after all. In the room with him were some of his classmates, his family, and some weird characters who all looked just as confused as him. There was Chad, Orihime, Tatsuki, Keigo (who was the one who yelped), Mizuiro, and some guy with glasses and wearing the same uniform as them. Ichigo vaguely remembered seeing him in his classes before but he was never good with names or faces. Then there was his dad and sisters, Yuzu and Karin, and the weird characters who had a strange kind of menacing aura around them. He was definitely going to make sure him and his family and classmates stay away from that particular group.

There was a blonde man with a bucket cap on his head and geta shoes (I'll call him Hat N 'Clogs, Ichigo thought absentmindedly), a black cat, two kids, a buff dark skinned man with glasses and cornrows in his hair (he might be taller than Chad), a man with a really creepy smile and a bowl haircut (Piano Mouth), a blonde midget girl with blonde pigtails and red track suit (Snaggle Tooth), one guy with a star-shaped hairstyle, another with bleached hair and that looked like he'd been in the army, a really weird girl with green hair and an orange and white jumpsuit on, a raven headed girl in a sailor suit, a long-haired blonde musician looking guy, and a really fat man in a green suit and pink hair. What really made him suspicious of them was that most of them carried around katanas. 'Seriously, who carries around swords around in this day and age?'Ichigo thought in exasperation as he went over to his family, keeping a wary eye on them.

"Dad, Yuzu, Karin. You guys alright?"

"Ichigo!" his sisters exclaimed happily, knowing that as long as their big brother was here with them everything would be okay as they ran to him. His father donned a serious look for once on his face as he assessed the situation.

"Holy crap! Where the hell are we? Have we been kidnapped?" Keigo panicked as he ran around the room in a frenzy with his arms flailing around.

Orihime hummed in thought as she considered it a real question. A metaphorical light bulb lit up in her head as she tapped her fist into her palm. "Oh! Why yes, it looks like we've all been kidnapped. Ooh! Better yet, maybe aliens abducted us!" everyone sweat-dropped at the random assumption...well, except Keigo.

"A-aliens...?" he stuttered nervously. Orihime nodded.

"Yeah! It's like that movie I saw where they captured humans who are chosen for their cause to examine mankind. And when they do, they probe them for information before they suck out their brains by using their tentacle like arms. Or ooh, better yet! They cut off the top of their skulls to surgically remove the brain and put them in jars or use them as paperweights! Or they could be used for meals instead." They all stared at her for her cheerful response, as if shewas the alien in the room.

Tatsuki shook her head in exasperation as she patted her friend's head. "Orihime, I highly doubt that we're – "

"AAAHHHH! I DON'T WANT MY BRAIN TO BE SUCKED OUT OF MY HEAD AND USED AS A PAPERWEIGHT! SOMEBODY GET US OUT OF HERE! WE'RE ALL GONNA DIE! HEL – "he was suddenly cut off when Ichigo knocked him on the head so hard, his face slammed into the ground with his butt in the air as a bump grew on his head. Anyone who didn't know Ichigo personally all stared at him dumbfounded.