Rock it out (connor x reader

((This is reader x Connor for Jericho and NOT A CONTINUATION OF THE PAST FEW IVE WRITEN))

((Reader POV))————

  I tuned in my guitar and adjusted the mic into place, I was the first android to learn how to lay strings yet freely, I was a SG700 a private band instructor who was custom made for a grown 18 year old prick, who eventually got mad when I didn't offer the classes he wanted like how to play Metallica or Red Hot Chili Peppers.

His parents wanted a classical boy, not a abomination who eventually sexually violated and tried to dismantle his android teacher.

"I WANNA BE ONE OF THE GREATS!" He lifted the solid black electric guitar over his head and smashed it against the wall breaking the body.

"I know you want to be one of the greats yet you must practice the basics fir-"  he pushed me down.

"I WANT TO BE THE BEST NOW!" He screamed in my face lifting me up by my shirt collar, punching me in the mouth, I snapped my head back over at him.

[OBJECTIVE, ESCAPE]

A huge red barrier blocked my path, I struggled to get through and I did, I felt so defiled, so used, I kicked him off me, making his back slam on to the grand piano. I ran out of the small room that contained us both.

I ran out of his house as I herd police sirens, in to the woods, I took off my uniform top and only wore the pants and the under shirt that I had that looked some what normal on a girl.

I walked along the bright Detroit lights as the rain started to come down hard during the night. I felt the rain on my face and bodyran in to this giant church.

Two steps in and I was in a crowd of people, androids, they looked at me strangely and I backed up for the door only to never find it. Instead I found a new family, that welcomed me with open arms even during there hardest times. In the end I was hit hard enough to were I have a soloist side of me yet let's not talk about that
Well her
My name is Roman, and I love to be in control of music we can make, mainly rapping. Her friends already know about yours truly so it's no big deal yet I do have to sa it's EMBARRASSING WHEN SHE DECIDES TO VIST WHEN SHE PLEASES!

Me Connor and Markus stood in the old church that was turned into a music hall only a few days later for the Androids and people by the androids

"Well they damn fixed up this mess!" I elbowed Markus who nodded in agreement with a smile. We brought in our music stuff and set up. Today was a battle of the bands and had a ability to connect chords into my sides so I can modify the pitch to amps and give power to Instruments. I walked up to the front of the stage and sat down as I let Simon start to plug cords into me.

"Hey you got room for one more plug in?" Connor looked at me and smiled.

"Sure!"

((Connor POV))

I plugged my guitar into (y/n)'s side. I felt the other amp on her side hum knowing that she was connected and giving power. She was mainly here as our power source and kinda a band mom, always watching over us and beating the shit out of rebelling androids and humans who want to hurt us.

We started practice we went from us practicing and people coming in to see us play from the streets. We keep going and north started getting cocky with her solo singing eventually knocking (y/n) off the stage on to the solid floor making her scrape her cheek. All of our instruments knocked out of power.North and (y/n) never got along, North was more, popular, She was a face in the band we formed and (y/n) was often forgotten.
(Y/n) picked her self up,this isn't the first time this has happened. Yet this is a first time that (y/n) walked back stage. She unplugged her body completely and people started to look around unsure. I walked in after her.