1.after a storm

IN ASR'S CABIN

'Sir ,the new model will join today' said Aman the right hand of asr

Who ?

Miss Avantika.Avantika Roy .

Ok.send her here when she arrives.

Ok sir.

Where are you khushi .I am waiting for you .I don't know what happened there for that you left everything.left me.

Phone rings.

Yeah Di.

Where are you chote?

At office.why ?

Are you serious!you are asking me this !don't you know chote that on this day kh

Knock knock

Yeah come in.

Di I will call you back.someone is at the door.

I was too shocked to react.i couldn't believe my eyes.She was there!She came back !She came back for me !
But my whole world crashed when she said 'Hey,I m Avantika.I am your new super model.'

Khushi...

Who's khushi?I think you are mistaking.I am Avantika.the new model.

Khushi why are you saying all these ?Do you still doubt my love for you ?

I think whatever I have listened about you was wrong .Everyone says you are very concerned about your work.thats the secret of your success.but you are not being co operative with me.then how can I work for you ?

Ok.ok.But don't resign.please

Why would I resign ?

I meant I..whatever let's get back to work.show me your certificates.
I was shocked again.She is a proffesional super model.She is in this proffesional for about 5 years but khushi left me 3 years ago.if she is not khushi then why do I am feeling like she is my khushi !I am sooo confused.

Back to earth Asr!do I have any shoot today ?

Oh yeah!at 3:30 pm for the upcoming summer project .

Ok .then I should go now.

When she turned to go back I don't know why but called her.

Khushi..

And to my utter surprise she looked back.then I looked into her eyes.Her eyes was telling me something which I failed to understand but soon she cleared her throat and told me

Listen Asr I think you are mistaking my name .let me clear that for you.
I m Avantika.Aaavaaantiiiiiikaaaa.

Then I remembered something
Flashback

Then I remembered something Flashback

Khushi letme see your hand.
Q?aapko q dikhau?
Cause I know you have written my name in your hand.
Ye apki galat phemi hain.maine aapki naam q likhunggi apne haat per?
Wo to tumhe pata hain khushi.oh no I think buaji is coming.
Kya!by taking this chance I take a look at her hand .she wrote arnavji in her hand and that too inside a heart shape .
She turned red by shyness.