8.Date or Disaster

Avantika 's pov

I don't know what the hell is happening ! I need to stop all this. I can't let this happen .I will never go on this date .I will call Elena and refuse her .Yeah that's what I am gonna do now ..i immediately called Elena said
,"I am sorry ,but I am a lil bit busy tonight so cant come ."

"What?sorry I am not listening anything .you said you want to come an hour earlier ?oh that's great .Seems like you are very desperate Khushi .Ok .bye gotta go now !see you then babes and wear something bold ."saying that she cut the phone down .I was like really !

Pov ends

Asr's pov
Now I am sure .Everything is crystal clear to me now .I know who is my khushi and who is the cheater .But the question is why khushi isnt opening up to me ???its been so long she is pretending to be Avantika .

Flashback

Yesterday night when I went to my room ,I saw Khushi talking with someone and she was saying "bhai ,I have succeeded to make Asr believe that I am khushi as he still didn't doubted on me .This time I have won and khushi has lost!Asr is mine now !I don't want anything else .but that bitch tried to double cross me so I am gonna kill HIM .what deal bhai ?I will kill her afterwards !thats not a problem .I have got Asr .what's more to want?yeah ,bhai !I love him a loooooot .oh yeah that bitch is pretending to be Avantika .and guess what my Asr is dumb enough to believe that she that Avantika !I mean seriously!I have killed Avantika 2 years earlier !

That means Avantika is my khushi !
But who is that girl in my house who is pretending to be khushi !and whom does she want to kill ?I need to know all these so today's date is the best option for me .I swear to god tonight I will make My khushi accept that she is khushi not Avantika!

.
.
.
.

Here it is guys !it's so short but as I have updated 2 chapters of Finish The Unfinished season 2 ,couldn't manage time but I am promising to update regularly .thanks for your love and support .love you all a lot .

Love
Pinky