11.be aware Devil

Asr's pov

Yesterday night I left her on front of her house .I wanted to get inside and met her father .But she protested .So I gave up .She told me to go first .So I kept her words .

When I woke up in the morning ,the 1st thing I checked is my phone .But no calls or messages .

But I received a mail from an unknown email account .I was not so sure about opening it so I took my bath and started to get ready for office.

Suddenly my phone started to ring .And Avantika's father was calling !

I was really shocked but picked the phone up .
What I heard turned my world upside down .Avantika is missing from yesterday night .Yes she didn't reached her house yesterday .But how can it be possible ?I left her right in front of her house .

Then I remebered something which cleared my all doubts .Yesterday night when I came back that pretender asked me why I was late .Without giving her any reply I changed into my night cloths and went to sleep .I pretended to be asleep right after getting into the bed .She called me sometime .When I didn't response ,She became so angry and said "I will see how long you can go .I thought I have killed Avantika .But no unfortunately and unconsciously I have killed the love of your life Asr. Your Khushi !I thought I have cleared my way .But No!this Avantika first created problem in my modelling carrier and now she is creating problems in my personal life .
Suddenly her phone beeped and She smiled vicariously seeing the text .And said "Thatswhy my Bhai is the best .now no more problems .Have to say he is really smart .He managed to trap Anjali in his love trap !awesome !

So that means Aman my so called right hand is behind all these .
I will never ever spare him.so I immediately called Aman's so called sister and threatened her .

So this is it .so short .I know .But I wanted you to know about the fact our Asr now knows everything So he is gonna blast 💥💣 in next chapters .Aren't you excited ?well I am 😉😉😉😉

Ok do votes and comments 👩‍🎤👩‍🎤👩‍🎤👩‍🎤💓💓💓💓

Love

Pinky

👧👧👧👧