FANFICTION

Requested <Justin>

_________

Y/N's POV:

I woke up, feeling groggy. My head was throbbing painfully and my legs were freezing. I stumbled my way towards my drawer and took out the thermometer.

Please tell me I don't have a fever.

Just not today.

I squinted at the three digit number , 40.2

I rummage through my drawer again, getting some medicine before I rushed out of the house.

My vision was still blurred and my feet was getting heavier with each step I took towards the airport terminal three gate 9.

I popped in a pill and gulped down water. I feel fine now. And I know it's going to last me for a few minutes only.

I sat at the chairs facing the arrival hall. A sea of people were coming out, and I tried my best to look for Justin. I don't know if it's my eyes or the lighting, but everything seems blurred. Suddenly, a pair of arms wrapped around me and I turned to see who it was.

I couldn't quite make out the features, but I knew it was Justin. I smiled, hugging him back. I don't realise until then that I miss him. I miss him so much. I miss the days where we would be carefree, running around the empty corridors of the classes, chasing each other down the hallway, getting into trouble, I miss all of that. I miss the times where he would have time for me, and he would hug me every single day. I miss his embrace. I missed his presence. I miss him.

A wave of sadness washed over me as teardrops were forming on my face and starts to trickle down my face. Justin pulled away from the hug and was a bit perplexed to see me crying. He rummaged through his bag and offered me tissue. I smiled, thinking how he never changed. We met when he was 16, but at that time, we were all too young and didn't really think we were ready to date. He was twenty now, and today is our second anniversary.

Upon his arrival, my mood was lifted. We were playing a mini game of catch, where Justin would chase me with the baggage carrier and I would try to avoid him. The people who were eyeing us seemed to be oblivious to us. We only saw each other in our eyes. We were like love sick puppies running around the lush green fields, chasing butterflies and smiling fondly at each other. All my worries seemed to have dissipated as our laughter filled the airport.

I signalled Justin to stop before resting on a bench. My heart was pounding harder then usual and I could almost feel it popping out of my chest. I tried to find the pills in my bag while grabbing on to my shirt, wincing in agony and hoping that the pain will go away. But before I know what was happening, everything went black.

_________

I woke up, stomach grumbling. I was in my bed, with multiple blankets on top of me. I sat up groggily, my eyes adjusting to the dim lit room.

Wait... is Justin coming back a dream I had?

I snapped my head up and looked around the room.

Justin was there.

He was sleeping soundly on the couch.