Fanfiction

✰ ✰ ✰ ✰ ✰ ✰ ✰ ✰ ✰

From the night comes a sound as if thunder could be stretched. You tilted your head upward, seeking lights that flash, the red and white in the deepest of blue skies.

For a moment you are still, feeling the cool air, breathing in a steady rhythm.

Then there they are, those crazy passing stars, flying high, ever onward.

You watched as silver planes crossed evening skies, their white tails left to fade with the last of dusk.

You gulped nervously and fiddled with your fingers.

It was the first time you ever took a plane.

"You're not scared are you?"

You snapped out of your thoughts.

"N-no-no."

You stuttered.

"Yes you are you stuttered."

"No I did not."

"Come on you were stuttering plus I know my girlfriend well enough to sense when she's in fear."

Xing Jie winked before dragging you towards the lounge area.

_____

"Woah. This is like a hotel room."

"Look at the leather seats, the stocked refrigerator, the television and is that a fur rug woah."

The floor of the plane was cushioned with fur and walking on it was like heaven.

"Aww you're so cute getting excited bout this things."

Xing Jie cocker his head to the left and ruffled your hair.

"Hey I'm not cute."

"Yes you are."

"Says the huba."

"Y/N WHAT DID YOU JUST CALL ME?."

"Huuuubaaaa."

You made a funny face, before grabbing a pillow that was on the couch to defend yourself.

"Okayyy Y/N you asked for it."

He smirked before chasing you around and tickling you.

You and him laid breathlessly on the ground, panting.

"That was the most intense pillow fight I ever had."

"Sure it is."

You smiled at him before getting up and preparing for take of.

____

The plane rumbled and picked up speed.

It technically wasn't at the runway yet. But it moving already terrifies you. No matter how comfortable the inner of the plane is, You still did not like how the frightening thoughts lingered at the back of your mind.

The sweet in your mouth had already melted into a thin sugar substance, but your fear did not seem to dissipate. The emptiness of your mouth was replaced with a sour pang, while you leaned back and closed your eyes, legs trembling a little.

______

The sudden warmth on your hand almost made you jump out of your seat.

"Hey! You scared me."

"I'm so sorry I was just trying to comfort you you know, seeing you so frightened and everything."

Xing Jie grabbed your hand and rubbed your back in soothing circles.

"There. Feel much better?"

You shook your head.

The roaring engine suddenly grew louder which startled you and you dove into Xing Jie's arms.

"Haha you're so cute when your scared."

Xing Jie pulled you closer and ruffled your hair.

"Hey come on it going to be fine."

You nodded your head slightly, hugging Xing Jie tighter as you felt the plane take off into the sky.

Soon the plane was stable and you pulled away from Xing Jie. It wasn't as bad as you thought.

The view outside was incredible.

You pressed your face on the window, glancing at the horizon and the clouds that were way below us now. Everything felt so surreal. The sky was painted in dark indigo with a bluish tinge, the clouds were drawn in with thin delicate lines, making you feel as if the sky was calling out to you.

"Hey you've been staring outside for quite some time now."

Xing Jie laughed, before raising his eyebrows at you.

"Do you want to have your dinner now or-"

"Wait hold up- there's dinner ?! You can eat in the plane ?!"

"Woah Y/N you don't know about that ? Of course that's possible. And you know what else is possible?"

"What?"

Xing Jie dragged you towards the couch and plonked you down.

"Cuddling with your boyfriend. And watching a movie with him."

Xing Jie smiled, before plonking himself right next to you.

✰ ✰ ✰ ✰ ✰ ✰ ✰ ✰ ✰

(A/N: OK WHAT IS THIS TRASH ELDNSKNSKA ANYWHOS TODAY IS OUR CUTE LIL HAMSTER'S BDAY!!!)
Side note : I freaking miss ip i need my crack head interactions

Which idol producer trainee fanfic do y'all want next :>?