FANFICTION

so I notice y'all seem to have interest in fanfics so erh here's another one to celebrate 5k reads and SOMEHOW  #1 in 朱正廷 aka that's Zhu Zheng Ting's chinese name LIKE HOW I LOVE U GUYS SO MUCH so erh enjoy this not so good fanfic bout Zheng Ting :>

_________

The dress that had hung so limply on the svelte mannequin is now the only separation between my skin and the creeping midnight chill.

In the heady heat of noon it was as tempting as ice water, now all I want is a cute jacket to throw over the top.

Up ahead is our rendez-vous, the cafe where we first met. I can already see the front, the street tables that are so busy in the day all stand empty, lonely without their chairs.

I've never seen the orange paint look so grey, so blackish. The only splash of the friendly tangerine is in a spreading spot from the glow of a streetlamp.

The hunger I had felt on the bus has been replaced by a rising feeling of unwellness in my stomach and below the clack of my heels my heart beat pounds it's own quickening rhythm.

I had expected the streets to be almost empty, and whilst I don't need to weave through the crowds of earlier, there are a few folks about.

I guess that's life in the city for you, the finest place to be alone in the crowds.

He should be here soon.

___

"Honey!!!"

"HOLY-"

"YOU SCARED ME ... DONT EVER DO THAT AGAIN ZHU ZHENG TING."

"Awwww our cute little puff here is mad...."

"What? ME MAD?! YOU JUS-"

He crashed his lips onto mine, pulling me closer to a hug.

"YAH! Who said you could do that."
I half reluctantly pushed myself away from him and pouted.

"Obviously you when you agreed to date me."

He winked, showing the dents of his dimples.

He looked so soft.

Urgh.

I couldn't help it.

And I just burst into tears.

I missed him so much.

So.

Damn.

Much.

I lust after how normal couples would date, how they wouldn't be objected to be with each other , how they would get to spend endless time with each other.

"Omg babe I'm sorry did I say something wrong ???!"

Zheng Ting's face immediately turned perplexed as he tried giving me a back hug.

"I'm sorry."

He said as he placed his head on top of mine and pulled me even closer. (A/N Urgh I need a Zheng Ting in my life.)