Chapter 3

~~Allen's POV~~

I was shocked when I saw her defeat that akuma with such grace during her exam. I was also delighted to see that she has the same weapon that I do. I've a lot happen with mine though, I've gotten it broken multiple times and I got it broken by a member of the Noah family.

The Noah's were evil beings who worked together with the Millennium Earl, the maker of akuma. He tricked people into turning their dead family members or friends into akuma. The Noah family was a close help to him by killing off exorcists. I remember the fight all too well. I never want to do that again, but it's my job so if I have to fight the Noah family and the Earl again, I have to.

We could hear Hikari clear as day when she was saying everything she did say when she was taking her exam. One sentence still rings in my head, But you're scared of me and my weapon, you probably wish I was never born! Right as she yelled that Hannah looked at her and swore. I believe she said, "damn kid," and walked away from the window.

I looked at Lavi and Lenalee. They both stared back at me, probably surprised that we have the same weapon.

"Do you think Hikari actually meant that?" Lavi whispered to us all.

"Yes," Cross answered. "Hannah is afraid of her daughter. She's told me that there's no way that child came out of her. Apparently Hikari was born with that cross embedded in her hand and as soon as I learned that, I knew I had to train her." He put out his cigarette out in the ash tray near Komui and walked back to us.

I watched her walk back to the coat and change her arm back to normal and put the glove on.

"What about her dad?" Lenalee asked.

Cross shook his head, I returned my gaze to him. "He saw Hikari and left Hannah to deal with her all by herself."

"I feel....." I started and everyone looked at me.

"What is it, Allen?" Krory asked me gently.

"Hatred, and guilt. Wait, their not my emotions, then who's are they?" I turned to everyone and asked that.

"It is said that children who are born of the same exact weapon are able to read each other's feelings," Komui answered.

"So, does she feel hatred to her mom? Is she guilty because she has to stay here? I feel also confusion and something else," I rambled.

"What is it?" Lavi asked.

I turned to the window and put my cursed hand on the glass where she stood. "Love," I answered simply.

I soon saw her come up the elevator and Jazzy ran over away from our conversation to hug her. Hikari didn't hug Jazzy back, for some reason she pulled away.

Komui then asked her something and she turned as white as her hair and her eyes got big. She took off her glove and revealed her cross. It was beautiful, it sparkled more than mine did and it was a gentle mossy color.

Komui stepped aside and she walked inside wearing our uniform still. She scanned the room and asked where Hannah was. She punched the bullet proof glass and yelled, "Dammit!"

I watched as Jazzy tried to calm her down but she just pushed her away. Her cross was facing me and it changed color from a mossy green to a very light green that almost was white.

"Hikari, come on! You kicked ass out there! Please be ok," Jazzy soothed. She saw her cross and grabbed her.

"Jesus Jazzy! What are you doing?" Hikari yelled.

"Getting you pumped! Our team fight is in a little while and you need to get your mind off of Hannah. All she does is keep you down. Break the chains she has on you so you can be happy and positive! Like me!" Jazzy said smiling.

They met each other's glances and Hikari said, "you're right. Hannah doesn't care about me, so why should I care about her?"

"Jazzy! Your fight is ready!!!" Komui sang more.

"I have to go now!" Jazzy said.

"You go Jazzy, you won't even have to touch it." she said giving her another high five and their rings clicked, I liked the sound of it.

"I'll see you in a minute!" Jazzy said to us all and changed clothes in the bathroom until she was wearing the same thing as Lenalee and Hikari. She made her way to the elevator and rode it down.

~~Jazzy's POV~~

I rode the elevator down to the arena where I saw another akuma in the center of the battlefield. I ran and took cover behind a pillar, it turned cause I tripped over a rock. It heard it and it watched in my direction for a long time before it turned back around.

I walked out in the open and grabbed a rock with my right hand and threw it. It landed near the top of the akuma and it turned and charged me. I stood there with a grin on my face It didn't stop it came at me at full speed. That's when I opened my mouth and began to sing...