Chapter 11

~~Hikari's POV~~

I felt a warm sensation come over me as I felt someone who I guessed was Allen gently connect our lips. I felt my unconscious self sit up and was kissed again. I didn't know what to think, is it more than friends? Does he actually love me?

I felt the lips draw away and my one source of heat drew away and walked out of the room. He left me in this cold wasteland and I missed our cursed hands entwined. I didn't want to think that this was all real. I didn't care about getting hurt or about what everyone else felt right now. All I cared about was Allen. I knew after that I had to wake up so I could confront him and possibly feel his sweet peppermint tasting lips against mine once more.Allen smiling, crying, yelling at Jazzy and I for drawing on his face, him blushing, falling asleep next to me. I missed him so much.

I pulled myself out of the darkness as best as I could and finally woke up.I opened my eyes and stared at the ceiling for a long five minutes before gathering all my strength together to walk. I stood up and noticed I was only wearing undies. A huge bandage was wrapped around my breasts as I remembered there were thorns there too. I threw on my shirt and didn't even bother with my skirt. I stumbled into the doorway that connected the train cars and pulled the door to reveal Jazzy staring out the window, Lavi pacing, and Allen playing with his thumbs. He saw me and jumped up and scared Lavi.

"Hikari! What are you doing awake? Go get some rest!" Allen shouted and my knees felt weak. Maybe it wasn't him who kissed me, maybe it was Lavi.

I suddenly felt like I was falling and felt a strong pair of arms wrap around me and keep me from hitting the floor. I looked up to see Allen's cursed hand stroking hair away from my face. He kept me steady with only one hand. His silver colored eyes connected with mine and I gathered my wits up and stood up straight and hugged him. I buried my face into the crook of his neck and I sobbed.

"I missed you so much," I said standing there in my red and white striped undies and Black Order shirt.

He hugged me back and kissed my forehead, "I missed you more."

I walked up to Lavi and tripped again and he caught me, he pulled me into a bear hug that made my wounds sting.

"Lavi! Wounds!!!" I breathed and he let me go and smiled at me.

Jazzy was last and she walked up and kissed my cheek and hugged me. Maybe it was Jazzy who planted one on me, but who cares right now? I have to get back out there and finish our mission.

"Where do you think your going?" Allen asked grabbing m arm.

"Training, I'm not strong enough yet. I want to kick Akuma  ass," I cheered and suddenly was washed over with feelings of extreme love and sorrow. I knew these weren't my feelings, I felt anger, happiness, glee, sorrow, hatred, and so much love. I didn't know that so much love could live in one person. I walked outside and walked to the nearest tree which had a punch mark on it like someone pounded the tree in anger. I pressed my palm on the tree's wound and turned to see Allen arguing with Lavi over something. Jazzy walked up to me and said, "I know you want to practice more and learn. Want to try Soul Healing?"

"Yeah, let's do it," I said and the two boys looked at us and walked down to us.

Jazzy found a nail and drug it across her skin to make a little cut on her arm. I focused all my power onto my cross until it glowed bright white, the color of healing. The boys loved the color because it lightly sparkled and looked like a cloud.

"Ready?" I asked Jazzy.

"Yeah do it!" she replied as I placed my hand on her wound and she smiled at me.

"Soul Healing," I whispered and a bright light came out of my  cross and went into Jazzy's small cut. When the light faxed my cross became it's normal mossy green and the wound was gone.

Lavi looked like he just saw a bird throw up a cat, and Allen looked amazed.

"How did you-" Lavi began to say before I walked over and put my finger to his lips.

"It's a secret, you'll probably going to see it again soon when either of you get hurt," I said proudly and Jazzy jumped on me.

"You did it! That's the first time you haven't passed out from doing that!" She squealed and wrapped her arms around my neck, still hanging on my back.

"That was amazing!" Allen breathed and I again felt a wave of love wash over me.

"Thank you very much," I said and bowed.

"You're wrists weren't wrapped," Lavi remarked and held my right hand and looked at the thorn wounds.

"How about I go get you your skirt?" Jazzy laughed and I stared down at my red and white panties. Lavi started laughing and Allen starting blushing. I ran up to the train and made a sexy pose and stuck my butt out a little. I messed up my hair and yelled out, "I was the badly injured one! I can walk around without a skirt on if I want!"

Jazzy started laughing and Lavi snorted and Allen just blushed more. I walked over to him and hugged him. I could feel his cursed hand around my waist and the other on the back of my head. I whispered in his ear, "Try not to stare so much," and walked back to the train.

I knew he was staring at my butt and.... other places as soon as I entered the same car. His face turned beet red and I got my wrists wrapped so Lavi wouldn't have a cow.