Chapter 15

~~Hikari's POV~~

I pushed open the steel door and found many men playing poker and smoking. I stepped in and many of them stared at me and one slapped my ass. I turned on him and put my hand right over his throat and stared at him until he took it off, getting a harder and tighter grip around his neck with each passing second. I dropped him and kept walking. One whispered, "I like a girl who can lift a whole man to get him to stop touching her."

I ignored it and walked up to the huge desk that looked like it was carved by angels. A tall man sat in the leather chair across the desk from me and I scanned the desk. Loose papers and junk was everywhere and I heard him clear his throat then I looked into his eyes. They were dark purple, almost black and I said, "Tanner?"

"Yes that's me, are you here for business?" He grunted and I grabbed a pencil from the cup he had on the desk and drew the Black Order logo on a piece of paper and his eyes went wide.

"Oh thank God, your here! I was getting worried." The man named Tanner stood from his chair and bowed multiple times at me. He coaxed me outside and I easily found Allen and the others watching and listening.

"We've had some kind of monster terrorizing the bar, I don't know what it is but it grabbed my around my chest and growled, 'Give me the innocence,' I don't know what that is! Please help us!" Tanner explained and looked frightened.

"No problem, it's my job. My team and I will hunt it down, hunt down any others if there are any more, and recover the innocence that this thing was talking about," I assured and he bowed again to me.

"Thank you thank you thank you!!" he chanted and I blushed.

"Don't be like that! It's my job, I have to and love to help people!" I assured and I looked back to find my team walking up to us.

"Here's my team now, Tanner this is Lavi, Jazzy, and last but not least, Allen." I said and he bowed to us all.

"Thank you my lady, I'm so happy your here," Tanner said and kissed my hand and walked back inside. I could feel my cheeks on fire as Jazzy started talking.

"Woah, someone's red!" Lavi squealed and Jazzy laughed.

"I am not! He was just polite," I said and grabbed my chest.

"Ever had a guy grab your boobs so hard it hurts to breathe?" I asked Jazzy and she shook her head no.

"Don't do it, it hurts," I breathed and got the microphone out of my bra and handed it to Allen.

"You have a hickey on your neck," Lavi laughed and I sighed.

"Whatever, let's go find this thing so I can go home and shower," I mumbled and started to walk away massaging my boobs.

Allen laughed and Jazzy followed right behind me, walking into the woods. Lavi suddenly stopped and said, "Hey, what's that?" We all turned and looked at him crawling into a bush.

"Lavi, what are you doing?" I asked and walked up behind him and he grabbed a snake and threw it at me. I screamed and Allen laughed. When it fell to the ground, you could see it was plastic, right there I was mad.

"Dammit Lavi!" I shouted and grabbed his jacket and threw him up against the nearest tree.

"Woah, calm down baby!" Lavi coaxed and I thought my heart stopped.

"Aww hell, Lavi! You just had to pull a prank on her and look where you are now, slammed up against a tree, being threatened," Allen sighed and Jazzy giggled.

"That wasn't nice! We're on a freaking mission! This is no time to play games!" I shouted and Jazzy started laughing again.

"Alright, alright, let me go," Lavi muttered and I let go of his jacket and heard screaming. I immediately turned and ran to the screaming.