Chapter 1

*Suga's short story. hope you guys like it. it has only 2 parts . just to give you the idea of my character's in #UOLB *

PEARL

"Mr. Wolf's Office ."

I answered the phone, which kept ringing.

"Hey Pearl!" a very excited cheer from the other side.

"hey Dyna, how may I help you today ?" I replied just as cheerfully suppressing the sob wanted to let my lips .'don't show your pain to others' my grandmother's voice reminded me I took a breath slowly.

Dyna a great person, except for the part where she likes to bath in blood Occasionally .okay, she is a psychopath but only when she is angry or your name on her contract. Leaving away those part, she is your sweetheart .it has been ages since I last saw her .and I am really excited to see her again in like 15 minutes. wait so why is she calling "wait a minute! I am seeing you today right" doubtful.

"Always the brightest ! my dear, that's the only reason why I called Vedima can't make it on time so can you please reschedule the meeting." She sighed "she said she had a call from the gods saying 'not to go to the meeting with your boss'"

I had to laugh out because " seriously that lady can make excuses as nobody can ..."I said laughing cause yes that lady is a pain in-

"laugh all you want seriously she is a pain in my ass, sometimes and not in a fun way ." Dyna said . " but seriously though do me this much of a favor. please"

I agreed on a small price of coconut cookie banana cake, yes I know weird combo but I love it so suck it up. we chatted a little about here and there but had to hang up she been called to. we did just that.

Back in reality. My gaze met the screen where I was calculating my bank balance before the call came in . all humor went out the window. Other things came back rushing in but the hell I am going to do next should I agree or not. well, I have to if not how am I going to fill things like my sister's college fees, My mother's health checkup and my father's Hospital bills. And on that, I don't make enough money to fill our stomach.

It is a relief that I got a job now but it is still not enough. I shook my head. ' don't need to think of anything personal while on office hours .i made my mind to get back on the job at hand.

Which reminded me, I need to inform my boss about the change of plans .i really don't want to.he hates that.

I closed my eyes, hoping for the best . took a deep breath trying to calm myself it didn't help. He is a sick human being, of course, he is he is Mafia kings cousin brother after all. And the way his eyes linger every time he sees me .....i shivered visually .i been working for him for not more than a week and three days ago he proposed me an offer to help my family, I got time to think about it and I was but still not ready to say yes I cant , but I have to .

I picked up the phone and directed it in his office . "yes!!!" in came his voice and he sounded pissed ....gods help me !!!

"Sir, your 10 'o' clock just canceled"

"I know," he said deadpan. wait he knew.....but I the meeting just canceled "In my office, now!"

Great there is no way I can dough his bullet can I? "y-yes sir" I answered .the phone went dead but not my mind.

'he is expecting the answer !! I can't say yes'

'why not?' my mind asked

'he is old enough to be my father and had kinds of my age'

'true .but he got money. money !!! that can help our family and can keep the roof on our head.' my mind reasoned with me

'But-'