Freedom 3

What is freedom?

Some say, " Freedom is the state of being allowed to do what you want to do." I would say bullshit.

"Right to act..." Nice try hob fairy.

" speak, or think as one wants without hindrance or restraint" keep talking.

Then someone from the back a man in a suit. Would stand up all classy like in his good practice voice he would say "absence of a despotic government. ... The right to freedom of, the association is recognized as a human right, political freedom, and civil liberty." I would laugh on your face. Because people like you read too much book and your boots have never seen the dirt road......

My cousin Sonu would say "Having a lot of money in your ban act, out where you can do whatever you want "

My father would say " the power or right to act, speak, or think as one wants, the state of not being imprisoned or enslaved." The Power.

You see we all have thousands of definition on a simple word Freedom. We define the thing we want as our Freedom.

Heaven is freedom.

Rose is freedom.

Shouting to the person who just horned at your car Is freedom.

Eating an Icecream in low temperature is freedom.

Space is freedom.

Death is freedom.

Freedom is the state of being allowed to do what you want to do is freedom.

For me?

I was three when my Father left us. For him leaving his family to catch the thief was freedom. One day a guy pulled a gun on him and killed my father.

When asked why he did it he said. Killing a cop Made him feel free. I feel freedom.

My mother Left me before she died he took my hand and with a calm voice said 'find your freedom sweetheart. I am going to find mine with your dad.'

My aunt adopted me gave me a well-respected slave life. When her husband beat me with his belt she laughs and sings and at the top of her lungs says 'Giving you pain. Lessen the pain my mother and father gave me by loving your slut mother. It gives me freedom'

My cousin sister burned my prom dress me in it. She said 'it will free kwon not have to take me to the prom in clothes like this .it will free you '

My boss got his freedom by raping me cheating on his wife.

But like i said everyone sees freedom by overpowering others. That's their freedom.

For me Happiness of my heart.That feeling i only felt two times in my life.

when Prince Jimin hugged me and told me he is my friend and gave me the promised life out of this hell.

And the second time right now with this sweetest Man. A man is larger than life. With less word and a twinkle in his eyes.

It's a shame really in four hours i be to leave this Country i will find someone awesome... Awesome in a peaceful country.

*********

"What is freedom?"

The Mafia prince was so absorbed in the beautiful night sky. Like he was lost in it or could see the world beyond.

When i thought he didn't hear me at all his head turned slightly an amused smile on his face.

"That is an unusual question." His amusement clear in his voice.