Freedom 4

I gasped awake. When the car stopped.

A hand on my hand squeezed gently. Where? Oh right. Yoongi night out, Boss party, tomorrow verzula, New job....but that is not going to happen because tomorrow is today. My boss had my sister and the High Prince Jimin hostage.

"We are here." Said the man who drove the car.

The door opened and we got out. The blindfold we had on. The man asked us to remove we did.

When my vision cleared. My heart sunk even more. I tried to breathe need to breathe but the oxygen got hard to get in my lungs. My knees buckle and if weren't for Yoongi's strong hand i be on the concrete floor.

In front of us was a warehouse a house where my boss rapped me and kept me isolated for a whole week. The memory of that time made my eyes burned. The tear started to fall unconscious. I hate it this.

"It's going to be okay, pearl." I heard Yoongi say. God, the way my name rolls over his tongue. This strong presence and words should be enough to give me strength right but no....there is still the .'what if isn't?' But i didn't say it. I nodded and stood strong faking my emotion.

Yoongi pulled away, the cold I felt where his hand vacant the spot I almost shivered. But made myself to feel numb. The mafia boss needs to be strong right now, he needs to concentrate on the other hostage. Not a crying baby like me.

"I am sorry..."

And like knowing my thought he said: "Not your fault." It's really fascinating how he able to read my thought just by knowing me for some hours.

I want more time with him. J want to know him more-

"Let's go." Said the brute of a man standing not five feet away from us.

We followed the man. When we reached the door the man turned. "Strip off."

"What...?" I and Yoongi said in unison.

"Did I mumbled,  Strip off " when we didn't he let out a sigh "look I am doing what I asked to do. My boss doesn't trust You, sir..." He said pointing to Yoongi.

Yoongi's jaw clenched, he nodded once but then shrugged off his jacket his shirt. Soon he was down to his underwear.i looked away.

"Good enough," Yoongi asked. If I don't know any better I would have said I the man like to ruffle the hair of his enemies. That be the craziest thing or the daring thing a mafia do to others.

Then maybe I don't know it better.

The man opens the door and we walked inside.

The inside of the warehouse is exactly s I remembered.

Sick.

Dark.

"Nephew....!!!" Mr. wolf shouted in all cherish ness.  He stood in the middle of the room. Full of his people no sign of Prince Jimin or My sister. His eyes turned to me. "And my Darling Pearl." His voice smooth. He looked all the fourth plus man he is if you don't know he would pass as the happy old guy, No sigh of his twisted mind.

But you don't I do.

"Uncle...i wondered where you were. You have been missing all night. " Yoongi acknowledge. Like a man just greeting his uncle, not at all like his uncle took hostage of people. Like a good civilized person, Just him being half naked and his uncle is a twisted man.

"Oh, I am sorry Nephew. But you see I been busy the whole night. Getting the prince and all... My dear Pearl come..here ." Mr.wolf said to point the sofa near him, he took a gulp of his drink.