Chapter 1

The sound of the bell, which hung above the door, welcomed Yoongi into the warm café. His senses were overcome with the strong smell of fresh coffee. He straightened his back as he walked up to the small counter and sent a small smile to the perky barista, whose name happened to be Hoseok. Every day he went to the same small café, drank the same drink, and admired the same barista. He wasn't sure when this daily routine started, maybe a couple months ago when the café opened. But ever since it did, he couldn't help but swoon over Hoseok. Every damn morning he seemed so happy to see Yoongi, who slugged in there, his under eyes dark and face puffy from sleep. Just seeing the younger male seemed to brighten Yoongi's mood.

"Good morning, Hyung," Hoseok chirped from behind the counter, his smile seemed to light up the room. He nodded as a greeting, early in the morning it was hard enough to muster enough energy to say much. Especially before coffee. "The usual?" Hoseok asked, everyday Yoongi had the same thing. An Iced Americano. After coming for months now, Hoseok caught on and didn't need to ask for his order. "Of course," Yoongi mumbled as an answer.

Yoongi watched as Hoseok turned and made him his drink. He seemed so confident while working, like he had everything under control. He really admired that about him, even if it was just making drinks, he seemed to know exactly what he was doing. His eyes seemed to shine as he watched. Hoseok brought the drink around to him, and Yoongi paid for his drink and gave the boy a tip.

Yoongi spent so much money on coffee, it would be a lot cheaper to invest in a good coffee maker. But then again, he wouldn't get to see that boy, who was like sunshine and he was always thinking about, everyday. He went back to his usual table in the back, which was right next to the bookshelf filled with old and dusty books, and drank his drink. Like usual, it tasted amazing.

He had finished and disposed of his cup, and made his way out of the café. He was somehow already excited for the next morning.