Chapter one- the arrival.

Watch the video of you want!
___________________________________

"C'mon guys! You're SO slow!" Kadenza said as she gestured to come follow her to Elai's Jeep.

I rolled my eyes playfully trying not to laugh. Kadenza has always been the energetic type. That probably why silvya has a crush on her. Well, They do say 'opposites attract'.
As i got into the jeep Elai came and started bugging me.

"Hey gorgeous."

"Hey Casanova."

"Pfffft you're just jealous of my beauty."

"Yeah right." I said drifting off into darkness

________________________
DREAM
_________________________

Everything was black at first. It started getting lighter and saw a human girl wearing a bright red dress. She has two red pigtails and green eyes.
She then started singing.
-------------
'Can't wait to meet you, to join the animatronic family"

Then another human girl came. She was taller and had her eyes closed. She was wearing a blue crop top, and a purple skirt and her hair was in a bun. She started singing.

'We open real soon, try best to hold on to sanity.'

They then start singing together.

'Come get to know me, And you won't want to leave after tonight.

Down here we're lonely, And we love if you join us for a BITE! '
___________________________________
DREAM END
-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_--__-_-__--_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

I heard the loud engine stop and wake up. "Morning sunshine." "Shut it." I told Elai, he put his hands up in defense and walked out of the car.

i got my bag full of supplies such as:
Tooth brush
Hair brush
Tooth paste
Extra clothes
And my phone.
And ran out to the newly shut down freddy fazbears pizza.
"C'mon let's go see Queenie!" I said with joy.

We walked into the building to see Eclipse just pouring something into ALL of the animatronics. "Hey Eclipse! What are you doing!" She looked at us smiling like a mad man. "I'm sorry, but this is only the start!"

"W-what do you mean!?" I was quite scared because Queenie never acted like this.
"Hehe! You're soon to be trapped here! And don't worry about food. I have given you all seprate rooms. So don't worry Y/N you won't be sharing!" I shuddered at the thought that she knew about my dark secret...
My only weakness.....
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
My depression.

Nobody knows about it. How i cut. In the present world I'm known as the perfect woman. All my life men have always been fond of me.

THEY thought I was perfect.

But I'm NOT.

They don't know what I truly am.
They don't know who I really am.

I was snapped out of my thoughts as I heard a barrier spell being made. "Queenie!?! Why are you doing this!?!?" Kadenza shouted tears were obviously pouring out of her eyes. Queenie laughed hysterically. "HAHAHA!! You're SO silly! It's for my book! Also, you know gotta call me author~Chan!!" She cried. then in a flash, she was gone. Probably back to her universe.

"U-um excuse me.."

I turned around to see a young boy

"Oh! Hello! Umm...may i question who you are?" I kindly ask. He smiles brightly and happily says "In balloon boy! Nice to meet you!"
-----------------------------------------------------
Hey guys! Queenie_da_qween  here! Thank you so much for reading this books first chapter! If you have any requests or fanart please send it to me on the messages icon (: bye!!